Almond Flour White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

Growing up, we went to Subway a lot! It was close to the house and always easier than making dinner after practice. I could NEVER go to Subway without buying a macadamia nut cookie. They are still my favorite! The only downfall is that they are 220 calories, 11 g of fat, 30 g carbs, 0 fiber, 18 g sugar, and I could easily eat the 3 for a $1 deal! That is the kind of treat I had to cut back on. Now, I like getting my cookie fixes in healthier versions. And to me, they taste just as great!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

I decided to go with the same paleo cookie base recipe because it’s worked so well for me. It also tastes incredibly close to the classic floury cookies!  It’s worked with the chocolate chip cookies, snicker doodle cookies, and almond butter cookies. And now, it’s worked the BEST with these white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. These are hands down the best healthy cookies I’ve ever made. I promise you won’t regret it!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

INGREDIENTS

*2 & 2/3 Cups Almond Flour (Not Packed Down)  *1 Tsp Baking Soda,  *2 Tsp Pure Vanilla, *1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup.(If you are trying to watch your calories you can use a light syrup)  *3 Packets Stevia *2 Large Eggs  *1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted, *1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips, *1/3 Cup Macadamia Nuts.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour
Mix the almond flour and baking soda together.

In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, and syrup.

Mix together the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

Melt the coconut oil and mix it into the batter. The original recipe said it was okay to add extra almond flour if your batter ends up being too runny but my batter stayed firm. I guess it all depends on the quality of your coconut oil.

Mix in the macadamia nuts and the white chocolate chips.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

Place the cookie batter in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm up! This will help you form the cookies.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Drop the cookies onto the sheet. (about 1 & 1/2 tablespoon) The dough is trickier to work with because it has no flour. Don’t be afraid to get those fingers sticky! Place them on the GREASED baking sheet and press down into a cookie form with your fingers.

Bake about 10-11 minutes. Let them cool for about two minutes. (The edges will be lightly brown & the centers will be super soft)

Remove from the baking sheet and add to a cooling rack or a separate plate.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

Nutrition: Per Cookie 70 Calories, 5 g Carbs, 4 g Fat, 2 g Protein, 2 g Fiber, 4 g Sugar.

This recipe makes about 40-45 cookies (1 &1/2 tablespoon sized)

The nutrition information will change if you decide to use light syrup.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

I stored mine in a plastic baggy in the refrigerator. They can be left out too.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

Want to make these 100% Paleo? Cut out the white chocolate and add coconut shreds!

ENJOY!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies Made With Almond Flour

Comments

• NANCY

YOU HAVE SO MANY WONDERFUL RECIPES. PLEASE POST THEM IN A PRINTABLE FORMAT.

Reply to NANCY
  • Anonymous

so good

Reply to Anonymous
  • Krumel

These cookies are yummy but do pack a lot of calories if you make them the size of a subway cookie. At least the ingredients are healthier. I used almond meal and they came out amazing!

Reply to Krumel
  • Selena

THESE WERE THE BEST!!!

Reply to Selena
  • Anonymous

Hey Taralynn, I love your website! I’m also on the road to lose the pounds I originally lost and then gained so every little helps and I’m glad I found your website. I just ate two of the subway chocolate chips cookies…how can I make them healthier? Also, in your experience…to lose fat, is it best to walk or run…I usually run but I dont really see a difference, I’m lifting heavy weights as well, thanks!

Reply to Anonymous
  • mel

These were better than the real deal!

Reply to mel
  • kc

Hands down best paleo/almond flour cookies ever!

Reply to kc
  • Jeanna

Thanks for making these (I also used to LOVE the Subway macadamia cookies), especially since they’re Paleo! I love new recipes, but don’t usually have time to experiment, and I can’t wait to try these!

Reply to Jeanna
  • kELLY

These are by far the best almond flour cookies I have ever had!

Reply to kELLY
  • danica

These turned out great.

Reply to danica
  • Amanda

I just want you to know I accidentally found your blog yesterday and cannot stop searching through it. I LOVE all you have to offer the world! Thanks for being amazing and I cannot wait to try like 40 recipes I have just pinned 🙂

In Strength,
    A

Reply to Amanda
  • Abbie

Is there any substitutes for the maple syrup? Thanks!

Reply to Abbie
  • Chrissy

Can we substitute coconut flour unstead of almond flour?

Reply to Chrissy
  • Abby

Hi! My boyfriend loves macadamia nut cookies so I’m super excited to try these! Question though, if not using Stevia, how much sugar would you put in this recipe?

Reply to Abby
  • Carmy

Bookmarked! I’m totally making this. My BF LOVES the subway cookies so hopefully he’ll love these too! Thanks for sharing!

Reply to Carmy
  • Emmanuelle

I’ve just made them and it smells sooo good! Now the hardest part : letting them cool down.. Thanks for your great recipes, Taralynn!:)

Reply to Emmanuelle
  • Nancy

Do you think I can sub the almond flour with spelt flour or coconut flour? Thanks.

Reply to Nancy
  • Mallori

Hi Taralynn! My friend and I just made these cookies and they are DELICIOUS! We did have one question. Your picture of the cookie looks so great, ours had a little bit of a hard time coming off the cookie sheet. We didn’t know if we should have formed the cookie dough into tight balls and then put the cookie on the sheet, I understand the almond flour doesn’t bind the same way as flour does. How did you get the cookies off the sheet without crumbling them? We have noticed this happens with a lot of gluten free dessert recipes, not just this one. Any help would be fantastic on our little cookie fiasco! 🙂

Reply to Mallori

Good heavens, thank you so much for posting this! It is going to be so helpful when I buy Macadamia Oil online! Terrific!

Reply to See More
  • Kristen

Did you mean 1 1/2 teaspoon sized cookies? I used a Tablespoon to measure the cookies and only got about 2 dozen, nowhere near 40-45 cookies. That said, the batter is DELICIOUS-I couldn’t wait until they were out of the oven to try them!

Reply to Kristen
  • Erica E.

I have coconut flour in my pantry, do you think I could use the coconut flour in place of the almond flour? Thanks! They look great! 🙂

Reply to Erica E.
  • Elizabeth

I’m following the Paleo diet. These sound great. What would you grease the pan with for Paleo? I just use parchment paper for most of my baking. Would that work too? Thanks for any advice c

Reply to Elizabeth
  • Carie

These look so amazing. One question, where do you buy your almond flour?

Reply to Carie
  • Joan

Hi there I really like your blog and getting as much of your recipes as I can. Me and my boyfriend are doing a 10 week challenge to see who gets the best results, we are both fit, well him more than melol..we are just trying to live a healthier life style…and ur blog is really helping me… But im from South Africa and have lived in the states for about a year as an aupair so I know what most of ur things are but I really don’t know what stevia is…Plz help…..!!

Reply to Joan
  • Tara@PNWRunner

Yumm!! I cannot wait to make these. I love using almond flour in cookie recipes! Thanks for sharing.

Reply to Tara@PNWRunner
  • Kristen

These look great!

Reply to Kristen
  • Kaysha Comfort

WHAT!!! I think I just hit the jackpot coming across this post. I’m sickly obsessed with these cookies…so the fact that you have turned them into low cal and gluten free…ummm, I just died and went to heaven. Thank you so much for sharing. I will be making these ASAP!

That Comfort Girl

Reply to Kaysha Comfort
  • Tracy

These sound like they taste good can’t wait to try them thanks!

Reply to Tracy
  • Nica

Your cookies look even better than those of subway. <3

xoxo Nica

Reply to Nica
  • Jessica

I am so excited to make these! I made the chocolate chunk version recently and they are awesome! One question though- I might be missing something but it seems like the amount the dough makes is way off. Last time I followed the recipe exactly and measured the cookies with a tablespoon scoop, and got about 25 cookies. You say it should be 40. I’m confused!

Reply to Jessica
  • Alyssa

OHHH I love their white chocolate macadamia nut cookies too. Can’t wait to make these!

Reply to Alyssa
  • Kate @ Coffee with Kate

These are my boyfriend’s FAVORITE cookies! I’ve begun to start liking them too! Although I’m still a chocolate chip girl 🙂 I’m going to make these soon!

Reply to Kate @ Coffee with Kate
  • Vicki

These look delicious! I need to try them asap! 😀

Xo Vicki

Reply to Vicki
  • Sara @ LovingOnTheRun

70 calorie cookies!? AMAZING!

Reply to Sara @ LovingOnTheRun
  • Michela Bosio

Is there a substitute for the syrup? This looks amazing by the way!

Reply to Michela Bosio
  • Emily

Could you make a Macadamia Nut Flour? or Would that be overkill?

Reply to Emily
  • Karen K.

These look yummy! Could I sub for whole wheat flour and honey for the maple syrup? I rarely keep syrup on hand or I would soak my pancakes in it 😛

Reply to Karen K.
  • Carrie

I just made these today. They are great!

Reply to Carrie
  • Katie W

YUM! So, do I melt the coconut oil, THEN measure? Or measure first, then melt?

Reply to Katie W
  • Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl

Oh my goodness! Subway white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are my favorite. Pinning and will be recreating, for sure!!! Maybe an Easter treat!

Reply to Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl
  • Ellesse Teller

Girl, my brother used to work at Subway when we were in high school – so dangerous!

Reply to Ellesse Teller
  • kyelee

These look great! But calorie wise wouldn’t they be about the same as a subway cookie? Subway cookies are the size of your palm but these cookies look about only an inch and a half round… it would take 3 healthy cookies to sum up to one subway cookie which would make 225 calories. Either way I’m glad theres a healthier recipe 🙂

Reply to kyelee
    • Brenda

hehe, you’re totally right! oh well… the ingredients used here are healthier 😉

Reply to Brenda
  • Chelsea

These look amazing girly! Is there anything I could sub for the coconut oil? My roommate has a coconut allergy

Reply to Chelsea