You can’t go wrong with serving cheese at a party. I made this loaded nacho cheese dip for a football party last year and it was a hit! Some people were pouring it over their grilled hotdogs. It’s full of breakfast meats, creamy cheese, and spicy peppers. It’s super simple to make and all you need is a crockpot.
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Block Easy Cheese Melt
- 1/2(8 ounces) Package Pork Sausage
- 1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 (4.5 ounce) Cans Green Chilies
- 1 Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Large Jalapeños, Sliced
- 3-5 Slices of Bacon, Diced Pepper
- Pinch Black Pepper
Add all ingredients to a crockpot on high heat.
Set the crockpot out on the counter and allow the ingredients to cook for 2-3 hours before serving.
Every hour, stir and breakdown the ingredients.
Add cheese dip to a serving bowl with a side of nacho style tortilla chips.
This dip can also be served with vegetables or pretzel sticks. Store in refrigerator.