One Sour Sunday

10890723_1520970081523998_554457520_n

My blood pressure, my anxiety, and my mood was unstable on Sunday night during the Cowyboys/Detroit game. I won’t get into much conversation about the game because I’m still upset with how robbed Detroit was. The worse part was watching that game in a Cowboy’s house. I knew I should have stayed home. Other than the game, the day was great.

Untitled

Nick’s parents had football food out all day and he made delicious soup.

Untitled

After the game, Nick and I left to get froyo. I needed a pick me up after the game. My friend, Anna, talks about Menchie’s all the time and so we decided to stop there. I had the low carb Devil’s food cake and vanilla fro yo topped with brownies, Oreos, peanut butter cups, and cookie dough balls. We took our froyo to go and headed to Nick’s to watch The Wire.

I’m still sour about Sunday.

10917096_10203181462647212_8623290282915259489_n10891624_423542317800188_5187214774214299377_n

Comments

• Zandi

I just wanted the Lions to win so that we could be one step closer to having another Panthers play off game at home 🙂

Reply to Zandi
  • Lynn

Hi Taralynn,
    I was wondering if you still count calories? How do you stay so thin eating all that yummy food? I would love advice on living a healthy lifestyle that does not involve counting calories anymore for me.
    Thanks,
    Lynn

Reply to Lynn
    • Alina

I’m curious about this too! I had a great diet but then I started gaining all the weight back again! I would love some advice 🙂

Reply to Alina
  • Kristin C

I’m a basketball gal. My hubby loves football (Packers), but I can never get into. When I read the title of your post, I thought something was super wrong, but then I saw that it was the game. Glad you are ok (besides the loss lol).
    That froyo looked awesome!

Reply to Kristin C
  • XX

Longtime reader who really enjoys your blog, but also longtime sufferer and medication taker of anxiety and depression. I probably wouldn’t go from doing a blogpost about how bad your anxiety has been and that you choose not to medicate, and then say something like football gives you anxiety. I understand the humor in that but that’s not something to actually put in the “Anxiety” category for those of us that suffer every day over things such as family, finances, and careers. Just a tip. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Reply to XX
  • Amy

I am not a Lions fan even though I’ve lived in MI most of my life… but I was seriously pissed with this game!

Reply to Amy
  • Alissa

Sorry, girl, I thought of you while watching the game! At least they made the playoffs, as opposed to the Falcons, who just…imploded.
    You are totally welcome to cheer for my Buckeyes in the National Championship next week, though 😀

Reply to Alissa
  • Jen

Refs were paid off. Lions should have won. . . and I’m not even a Lions fan.

Reply to Jen
  • Emily

I was rooting for the Lions too surprisingly (surrounded by cowboys fans here in Texas…) Who ever I seem to cheer on loses… ugh haha.

Reply to Emily
  • Linda @ TheFitty

You’re into football so much! Were you a cheerleader in high school? 🙂

Reply to Linda @ TheFitty