I promise this is my last pumpkin recipe for the week! (T.G.I.Sunday) Instead of indulging in pumpkin pie this fall this is a much better option. Take a couple graham crackers (or homemade vegan graham crackers) and spread this dip on top. Your body will thank you for treating it kindly and not overloading it with sugar. Did you know most pumpkin pie recipes have over 50g of sugar per slice? WOAH…Your taste buds will thank you for feeding them a nice and light treat too! I normally make a non-vegan recipe with cream cheese and Greek yogurt but September isnt over so here is my vegan version!
- 1 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Pecans
- 1 Tbsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Add pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and almond flour to electric mixer. Mix on medium high until combine well.
- Continue to mix on medium while slowly adding in powdered sugar and cream of tartar to mixer.
- Turn speed up to high while the mixture becomes fluffy. If mixture isn’t fluffy enough you can slowly add more cream of tartar or powdered sugar.
- Cool refrigerator covered for 30 minutes.
- Add to bowl and top with pecans
Serving – 2 Tbsps : 25 Calories, 1.3g Fat, 7g Carbs, 2g Protein, 2.1g Fiber