This morning for breakfast I needed something filling and healthy to give me energy during my work out. I searched the kitchen for ingredients and finally found the perfect combination. This is also a very quick option for breakfast when you are in a hurry.
- 1 Serving Quaker Quick Oats (Whole Grain)
- 3 Tbsp No Sugar Added Canned Peaches
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Unpacked Brown Sugar
- 1 Packet Truvia
- 1/4 Small Peach Sliced
- I prepared the oatmeal in the microwave with water.
- After I removed it from the microwaved I mixed in the truvia.
- I topped the oatmeal with canned peaches, coconut, brown sugar and sliced peaches.
- When i was ready to eat I mixed it all together.
Calories 266, Fat 3g, Protein 6g, Fiber 6g, Carbs 36g