1/2 cup Low Sugar Almond Butter
1/2 cup smuckers sugar free maple syrup
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup whole almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, mix the almond butter, smuckers syrup, oil and extract until well blended.
3. In a different bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
5. Place the dough into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Roll tablespoons of dough into balls and place on un-greased cookie sheet.
7.Top with almonds and sprinkle some truvia on top!
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Serves: About 20 cookies
107 Calories, 18g Carbs, 5g Fat, 3g Protein Per Cookie!
Leave a Reply