I look forward to fresh peaches each summer. I live in South Carolina, one of the top peach-producing states! We have peach stands everywhere, and the peaches are always so juicy and delicious. I usually eat them fresh with every meal, but this week, I decided to make a delightful Peaches N’ Cream Dessert! It is so refreshing and light. Every holiday, we would always have my mom’s Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Salad, and it inspired me to make the peach version! Now, I’m tempted to keep making new versions of this dessert. I’m thinking lemon or banana next.
Peaches N’ Cream Pretzel Dessert is the perfect dessert to bring to a summer party! Not only is it delicious, but it’s gorgeous!
Ingredients for Peaches N’ Cream Pretzel Dessert
- Peach Jello
- Boiling Water
- Salted Pretzels
- Unsalted Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Plain Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping
How to Make This Recipe Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free
You can easily make swaps to make this recipe gluten-free and dairy-free. I have done it many times with the strawberry dessert recipe. Opt for gluten-free pretzels, dairy-free cream cheese, plant-based butter, and dairy-free whipped topping. It is so simple to make recipes allergy-friendly these days. Most grocery stores carry popular brands for ingredient swaps. My favorite dairy-free cream cheese is Kite Hill, and I love Truwhip for dairy-free whipped topping. Glutino is my go-to for gluten-free pretzels. Earth Balance has been my favorite butter replacement for plant-based recipes.
How to Make This Recipe Sugar-Free?
You can make this recipe sugar-free; I’ve done it multiple times! Opt for sugar-free peach jello, sugar-free whipped topping, and monk fruit granules in the place of the cane sugar. Truwhip makes a sugar-free whipped topping, and monk fruit granules can be found in almost all baking sections at your go-to grocery stores.
How to make this peachy recipe!
Anyone can make this recipe because it is so simple! I’ve been helping my mom make it since I was three years old.
- Prepare the jello layer! Boil the water, prepare the jello packet, and mix the diced-up peaches. Place the bowl into the refrigerator.
- Crush the pretzels and mix them with butter and sugar. Place them in the bottom of a 9×13 pan, and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, whipped topping, and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- After the pretzel layer has cooled down, add the creamy layer on top! Pour the chilled jello mixture onto the creamy layer, and place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Slice into 20 squares and serve!
Peaches N' Cream Pretzel Dessert
- 6 Ounces Peach Jello Mix
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 4 Large Peaches
- 4 Cups Salted Pretzels
- 3/4 Cups Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/4 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 8 Ounces Plain Cream Cheese
- 12 Ounces Whipped Cream Topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil two cups of water. While the water is boiling, dice the peaches. *I left a few slices with the peach skins attached.
- Mix the water and jello packets in a medium-sized bowl until the mixture has dissolved. Stir in the diced peaches and place the bowl into the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, crush the pretzels using the bottom of a cup. *don't crush too finely
- Mix the melted butter, 1/4 cup of sugar, and pretzels.
- Add the pretzels to the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Spread evenly and bake for 10-12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and whipped topping until lump-free.
- Once the pretzel crust has cooled down, spread the creamy layer evenly on top. Pour the refrigerated peach jello mixture on top of the creamy layer. Place the dessert in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Peaches N’ Cream Pretzel Salad recipe is light, refreshing, and the perfect way to use up those summer peaches sitting on your countertop. This 3-layer dessert can be made gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based!
Store this beautiful peach dessert in the refrigerator until it’s time to serve! I can’t wait for you to try this recipe! It’s the best dessert to enjoy on a hot summer day, and I promise your guest will LOVE it. I can’t wait to have a slice this evening on the porch. The sunsets have been stunning, with all the summer storms rolling in.
Questions for you!
- What produce is your state known for growing?
- What flavor of this recipe should I try next?
- Which layer of this dessert would be your favorite?
RECIPES YOU WILL ALSO LOVE