Protein-Packed Blender Oatmeal Pancakes | Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Low Sugar
These protein-packed oatmeal pancakes are all I’ve been craving for the past few weeks. I love how easy they are to make! You add the ingredients to a blender, pour the batter onto a skillet, add your favorite fillers, and cook each side for 90-seconds!
If you’re looking for a new breakfast idea, add these pancakes to your menu! They are gluten-free, low sugar, dairy-free, and contain protein and fiber. These pancakes are super easy to make, and I always have the ingredients in my house! You can customize them by adding your favorite nut milk, butter, chocolate chips, cranberries, or whatever you wish! I think I’ll try a coconut cranberry next time. I have been testing a version that has brewers yeast and flaxseed for when I’m on my breastfeeding journey in a few weeks. Wow, I can’t believe it’s coming up so fast!
You only need six base ingredients!
Protein Oatmeal Pancake Ingredients
- Almond Milk – or your choice of milk
- Protein Powder
How to Make Protein Oatmeal Pancakes
- Add the banana, oatmeal, almond milk, cinnamon, eggs, and protein powder to a blender!
- Blend on high for about 45-seconds to one minute.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto a non-stick skillet at high heat (add any fillers you’d like!)
- Cook each side for 90-seconds.
Watch the video below to see how easy these pancakes are to make!
Protein Packed Blender Oatmeal Pancakes | Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Low Sugar
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Plain Oats
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Plant Protein Powder
- Add the banana, almond milk, oats, cinnamon, eggs, and protein powder to a blender. Blend on a high speed for 45 to 60 seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup of the pancake batter onto a non-stick skillet at a medium-high heat. Cook each side for about 90-seconds, or until golden brown. -add in your fillers before flipping!
And I believe every pancake needs to be covered in maple syrup! 💜 I hope you all enjoy these!
Questions for you!
- What is your favorite pancake filler and topping?
- How often do you make pancakes?
I will be trying these , they look delicious your recipes are always so good
Thank you, Jessie!
We love these for breakfast