I always thought guys were easy to shop for. Just get them underwear, cologne, or some movies, right? Wrong! I had a reality check today while talking to my boyfriend and our good friend, Anthony. I thought it would be the perfect time to take advantage of the two since we were just sitting around watching football. As I was putting together a list of the worst and bests gifts to buy for men I started naming some of them off to get their opinions. These two don’t hold back, they are straightforward and will tell you exactly what they think. After our discussion, I decided to re-do my list with their top ten recommendations. Half of the gift guides on the internet are made by females, but men are the ones that know what men want.
Let’s just say some of the items on my list made the best…and the worst list; some fell in-between.
We even put the gifts in order from best to last.
* I had them on my list
THE TOP TEN BEST GIFTS FOR YOUR MAN
- Tickets to Sporting Event
- Mini Fridge
- Fan Gear
- Gaming System or Gaming Accessories
- Customized Humidor*
- Game Tables (Ping Pong, Foosball, Poker, Pool)
- Tickets to Something Adventurous: skydiving, bungee jumping, zip-lining, deep-sea fishing, go-carts, race car course, four wheeling
- Fishing Pole & Accessories
In order to buy the perfect gift, get to know your man better. Some guys would love to go to a football game while others would love to go to a show.
THE TOP WORST BEST GIFTS FOR YOUR MAN
- Chocolates/Stuffed Animals
- Mixed Tapes/Playlist
- Underwear, Socks, Shirts.*
- Picture Frames
- Coupes Mani-Pedi
- Wallets (apparently guys like the old broken-in ones)*
- Favor Coupons
- Bath Related Products. (salts, bubbles, robes)