Paleo Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins

Paleo Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins

blueberry paleo almond flour muffinsThis morning, I made some blueberry almond flour muffins! I was surprised with how well they turned out! I used Paleoaholic’sย recipe for blackberry paleo muffins. I love the taste of the almond flour over the regular flour which is surprising. The texture was perfect and the muffins were moist! I’m all about a low carb/high protein breakfast muffin! These are perfect for breakfast, pre-workouts, or even dessert!

ALMOND FLOUR/LOW CARB/NO SUGAR ADDED BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!ย

2. In a medium bowl mix baking soda and almond flour
  3. In a mixing bowl combine eggs, stevia, and vinegar
  4. Combine bothย until combined and add the berries
  5. Using a ยผ cup scoop out batter into a paper-lined a muffin pan
  6. Bake for 15min or until slightly browned

Original Recipe Found Here

paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast, paleo blueberry almond flour muffins, low carb, muffins, breakfast, no added sugar, low carb, muffin, baking, healthy, light , breakfast, paleo breakfast,

Paleo Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins

Comments

• Elle

Do I have to use apple cider vinegar?

Reply to Elle
  • Elicia

Great recipe. Changed stevia to swerve 1 1/2 TBL. Whole milk Greek yogurt 1 TBL to egg mixture . Less berries. I used frozen, fresh are not in season. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reply to Elicia
  • Jeanmarie

Use almond blanch flour it has more cohesiveness.

Reply to Jeanmarie
  • Mike

Just made these..pretty awesome!

Reply to Mike

Hi, Donna! It has to be almond flour. The meal won’t give you the same texture as almond flour.

• Dina

They were delicious!!!

Reply to Dina
  • Ana

I used a Nutrition Calculator for the recipe, I know I really wanted to see the Nutritional info with this as well.
    Calories 62
    Total fat: 3.9g
    Saturated fat: 0.6g
    Cholesterol: 55mg
    Sodium: 73mg
    Total Carbohydrates: 4.6g
    Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
    Total sugars: 2.7g
    Protein: 3g
    Hope this helps!

Reply to Ana
    • Anonymous

I needed the carbs per muffin

Reply to Anonymous
    • Anonymous

Super helpful, thanks!

Reply to Anonymous
    • Christel

Hi which almond flour are you using? or how many muffins this recipe is for ? I’m wondering because when I calculated the calories with a scan nutrition calculator, it showed up 158 calories 12g fat, Carb 7g, and 6g prot

Reply to Christel
  • Cristina Stewart

Do you have the nutrition info for this recipe? I am doing the Keto diet and I made these w walnuts and want to put the info in my app to keep track! Thank you!

Reply to Cristina Stewart
  • Anonymous

Absolutely delicious!

Reply to Anonymous
  • Laura

I took a few liberties with the recipe and added coconut flour and greek yogurt. Yum! Probably didn’t need it but Greek yogurt is a staple in all my baking. It turned out amazing.

Reply to Laura
  • Karen M.

Very good recipe! I didn’t have stevia on hand so substituted less than a quarter cup of maple syrup. I also found that two cups of blueberries were way too much for my taste I doubled the other ingredients. Delicious! I decided to make a batch with no sweetener, also very good! Thank you so much! It is now in the rotation!

Reply to Karen M.
  • Olivia

Thanks to this recipe now I have an idea what to do with my almond flour at home. Almond flour is healthier than wheat. I’m really excited to bake and eat wholesome food.

Reply to Olivia
  • Gracious Store

Yummy, a good recipe to try

Reply to Gracious Store
  • Kristin C

I’ve never baked with apple-cider vinegar, but I just bought some (for my skin, which is working quite well) so I can use it to make this recipe too, haha.

Reply to Kristin C
    • Anna

Same here! It sounds like a cool recipe. Almond flour has so much more flavor than white or even wheat flour. It’s so buttery…Mmm! These look great!

Reply to Anna
  • Emily Weir

I need to give these a try! I’ve been looking for a new breakfast option to mix it up. Any estimate on what the calories are for one?

Reply to Emily Weir
  • ML Bishop

Looks rad- I’m going to try making these with chopped strawberries.

Reply to ML Bishop

perfect season for it!

• Amanda N Wedgewood

Hi, I dont use or have stevia! I have pure cane maple syrup, pure cane sugar, local raw honey or unsweetened apple sauce. Will any of these make a good substitute for the Stevia? I am new to clean living and eating. Thank you for your time and reply! Amanda

Reply to Amanda N Wedgewood
  • Kendall

I love recipes with almond flour. I made your chocolate chip cookies and they were scrumptious.

Reply to Kendall