This morning, I made some blueberry almond flour muffins! I was surprised with how well they turned out! I used Paleoaholic’s recipe for blackberry paleo muffins. I love the taste of the almond flour over the regular flour which is surprising. The texture was perfect and the muffins were moist! I’m all about a low carb/high protein breakfast muffin! These are perfect for breakfast, pre-workouts, or even dessert!
ALMOND FLOUR/LOW CARB/NO SUGAR ADDED BLUEBERRY MUFFINS!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 eggs, 3 packets stevia in the raw
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl mix baking soda and almond flour
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, stevia, and vinegar
- Combine both until combined and add the berries
- Using a ¼ cup scoop out batter into a paper lined a muffin pan
- Bake for 15min or until slightly browned