Tropical Smoothie Cafe

11007497_822602507786327_1996462147_n 11014701_822602497786328_1958302760_n

We ditched going out to breakfast Sunday morning (for the first Sunday in like forever) and went to the batting range.  Nick is getting ready for baseball in the Spring. I used to play softball so I have fun hitting and throwing with him.

11004668_10203707617754855_826745666_n

We stopped over at the Metropolitan so I could run into Marshalls and Target to get a couple of things. We were both starving and so we stopped at Tropical Smoothie Cafe to get low cal smoothies. I got the 160 calorie 24 oz Hawaiian Breeze with no sugar and Nick got some kind of protein green smoothie.

11007592_10203707618234867_610721844_n

Nick also got the fiesty feta chicken flatbread and it was delicious. I had a couple of bites too. I had fresh salad at home calling my name! Nick’s brother, Joe, moved in with Nick last night and so I came over and helped them move all his stuff in and then I watched The Bachelor! Did anyone else see it?!

Comments

• savana

yummy!

Reply to savana
  • Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out

I loveeeee the Bachelor! I love Whitney but I don’t want her to give up being a fertility nurse!

Reply to Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out
  • Kristin C

After all these years of it airing, I’ve never seen The Bachelor. I feel like I would get angry at some of the bratty girls. haha!

That green smoothie looks really good! Great choice, Nick!

Reply to Kristin C
  • Stacy @ Sweating Tulipz

Smoothies are the best treats!! I watched the Bachelor and I am so mad at myself for loving Britt since day one, because I can’t stand her now! Grrrr!

Reply to Stacy @ Sweating Tulipz

hahahahhahaha girl…me too!!!! I love Kaitlin (there for I don’t want her to win because I think she should be the next bachelorette) I think he made a mistake with letting Carly go. At first, I didn’t like her, but then I realized she was the “realist” and would have lasted in Iowa. As an Iowan, I know she could have made it and the girls left have no idea what they’re getting themselves into.

• kelly

What are your thoughts on The Bachelor??? I am voting for Whitney! She seems like wife material!

Reply to kelly

I like her too..but I don’t think she’s going to make it in Iowa. As an Iowan, I think it’s going to be depressing for her as she LOVES her job and would have to give that up. She’ll have to drive about an hour or two to a doctor which won’t be ideal with iowa Winters and it may be a deal breaker. I think Carly would have been the best in Iowa. I don’t want Kaitlin to win because I want her to be the next bachelorette!

• Linda @ TheFitty

Nicks a baseball player but you guys sure love to watch football!

Reply to Linda @ TheFitty
  • Cait

That looks so green! Yours was the yellow one?

Reply to Cait
  • Jennifer Arteaga

Those smoothies look sooooo good!!!

Reply to Jennifer Arteaga