- 2 Mashed Browned Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Mashed Avocado
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tbsp Flax Seed Meal
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Baking Stevia (not packets)
- 1/2 Tsp Potassium Salt (you can use regular salt)
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- With an electric mixer combine pumpkin puree, coconut oil, applesauce, bananas, avocado on low speed
- In a large bowl combine flour, Stevia, flax seed meal, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger with a whisk.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to electric mixer and combine until moist.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour batter into greased pan and cook 45-50 minutes.
- Check the center with a toothpick to make sure it’s done.
Makes 18 Servings: Calories : 110, Fat 4g, Fiber 5g, Protein 5g, Carbs 21g