I wasn’t sure what to make for dinner last night so I decided to whip something up with the leftovers in the house. I love meals that are made spontaneously with all sorts of combinations of flavor. It was so good I put myself in a food coma but it was so low calorie that I was guilt free.
- 1 Medium Zucchini Sliced
- 1 Medium Yellow Summer Squash Sliced
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Cajun Grill Seasoning (Any flavor would work)
- Cooking Spray
- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 9oz of Shrimp (3 servings)
- 3 Skewer Sticks
- 3/4 Cup Low Sodium Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare the spaghetti squash with my recipe here. The spaghetti squash will take about 1 hour to prepare so make sure you do this first.
- Heat The Grill to 500 Degrees
- Spray a sheet of tin foil with cooking spray. Spread out zucchini and squash on the tin foil, spray a tiny coat of cooking spray on top.
- Add 3oz of shrimp on each skewer, spray with cooking spray and lay on the tin foil next to zucchini and squash.
- Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning over the squash, zucchini, and shrimp.
- When the grill is ready lay the tin foil on and cook each side of the zucchini, shrimp, and squash for 4 minutes each. (Until lightly browned)
- When spaghetti squash is done place 1 cup (1 serving) onto a plate.
- Add 1/4 Tbsp spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup zucchini and squash, 1 shrimp skewer and 1 tbsp of Parmesan. Repeat two more times for more servings
Serves 3: Per Serving 193 Calories, 4g Fat, 700mg Potassium, 16g Carbs, 4g Fiber, 23g Fiber, 5g Sugar
Leave a Reply