Every once in a while I get extremely lucky. My boyfriend puts on his cooking face and grills up a storm. The grill makes me nervous and I need more practice. I might burn down the place if I was by myself. Last night I stole his jalapeno popper kabob recipe and prepared them for him to grill. If you don’t like hot things I wouldnt recommend these, but I’m a fan of the spice. Thank you for this yummy recipe!
- 15 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Light Cream Cheese (I used chive)
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Rinse off jalapeno peppers and cut off the tops.
- Take a spoon and gut out all the seeds and rinse the peppers again.
- In a small mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and garlic powder.
- Insert 1 tbsp of cheese mixture into jalapeno.
- Slide onto Kabob Stick (If you don’t have the sticks just set on the grill as is)
- Let each side lightly brown or blacken.
1 Jalapeno: 25 Calories, 1g Fat, 1g Fiber, 2g Carbs, 2g Protein