Fit Tip DR: Fresh Fresh Cafe!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

You’re probably wondering how someone could take so many photos of one place, but I’m obsessed with Fresh Fresh Cafe! If I could live there, I probably would! After a day of zip lining and hanging out with the monkeys, we headed to Fresh Fresh Cafe in Cabarette. It’s right down the road from Extreme hotel. When I go back to the Dominican and stay there, I’m going to be having Fresh Fresh every morning! I’ve already been working on my Spanish. I took Spanish in school and it’s coming back to me pretty easily.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love the character in this cafe. Everything was so colorful, FRESH, and vibrant. It was the kind of place you felt good about after eating. I loved all the colorful chalk boards.

That’s the infused water that inspired me to make my own.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This place had local organic vegan options, vegetarian, and non vegetarian options. Anyone could find something they’d like there.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

They had a dessert case with healthier options.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I felt like I hopped into a Pinterest board at this place.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Maybe it was the hot weather, but I drank so much water over there. That is where I struggle.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The infused water helped too.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Everyone at the table ordered a smoothie with their lunch.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

For lunch, I had the SUMMER whole grain wrap.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It was so good, and of course, fresh!

I loved the mango salsa parried with the avocado! You could easily make something like this at home.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I ordered the Sosua smoothie with my lunch.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

It had papaya, mango, coconut water, and honey! It was so smooth and refreshing! I liked that it didn’t have ice. I add a lot of ice to my smoothies, but it’s nice to switch it up.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I had to take a photo of Sarah’s because it looked delicious and beautiful. Healthy food is so colorful and pretty.

Lunch with bloggers.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Inside of the cafe, they had two little private nooks. I’d be there everyday if I could!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We all split the healthy desserts, a chia seed cookie and a brownie. The Chia seed cookie was really good and it tasted just like a oatmeal raisin cookie.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I liked the little chia seeds everywhere for that extra boost of protein, fiber and omega-3 fats!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The brownie was really rich, but still good! All you needed was one bite.

If you’re ever in Cabarette, you MUST go to Fresh Fresh Cafe!

Comments

• Melanie

If my dream of owning my own cafe ever came true, I would decorate it like this! Haha 🙂 I love how bright and colorful it is.
    p.s. love that “lunch with bloggers” photo. Made me laugh 🙂

Reply to Melanie
  • Jessica

The food looks so amazing! The cafe atmosphere looked so refreshing and inviting – definitely somewhere I’d love to visit someday.

Reply to Jessica
  • Michelle

I love your photo of all the bloggers at the table “eating” aka half are taking photos of the food instead. It’s so true! Your shrimp wrap looked so delicious, I’m not a shrimp person but that has me sold!!

Reply to Michelle
  • Lindsay

You’re definitely right – it looks like you fell into a Pinterest board. The pictures, the colours, everything looks beautiful and so mouth-watering.

xo

Reply to Lindsay
  • Haylee

Taralynn you should open up your own little Fresh Fresh Cafe here in the states! 🙂

Reply to Haylee
  • Jill @ Champagne for Everyday

I love cafes with super healthy options like this, I mean, you can definitely clean up any meal with substitutions when you eat out, but nothing beats a restaurant that gets clean eating! Looks so yummy!

Reply to Jill @ Champagne for Everyday
  • Alissa

This place looks amazing…I wish we had something like this in ATL so bad!

Reply to Alissa
  • Cassie

This place looks gorgeous and the food looks delicious!!

Reply to Cassie
  • Betsie

omg this looks SOOOOO good! everything is so colorful!! i’m dying to go to mexico and this photo tour of it only makes me want 2 go more 🙂 what’s n the blue water infuse? it reminds me of ocean water from sonic but obvusly more fresh and healthy!

Reply to Betsie

Everything there was great! I know it looks kind of like the Mexico waters, but this is the Dominican Republic. 🙂 The water is actually clear, it’s the mason jar that is blue!:) Looks really neat in that glass!

• Liv @ Healthy Liv

That rich chocolate-y brownie looks like the perfect way to finish off an extra healthy lunch 🙂 That cafe looks delicious!

Reply to Liv @ Healthy Liv
  • Kristin C

The orange drink concoction looks absolutely perfect!
    I wanna go there so incredibly much! Gosh!

Reply to Kristin C
  • Amanda Cunningham

I can’t believe your in the Dominican Republic. I’m a Peace Corps volunteer living in the DR. I live right down the street from Cabarete in Muñoz. When I saw the pin for this on Pinterest I thought… “Fresh Fresh? DR?… There is no way she is down here.” But there it is. Well, I just want to say, welcome to my home. And if you need any advice or anything while you are here I am literally just right down the road. AKA I hope you are doing 27 Charcos and not getting roped into paying tourist prices to do it.

Reply to Amanda Cunningham

Gorgeous! Literally rainbow on a plate.