Chocolate Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Banana Dessert Pizza

Β OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
First off, I wanted to say thank you for all the feedback on the new website! It still has some glitches, but I am working at getting those fixed. I just upgraded the host package, so hopefully that “error” page won’t pop up anymore! Your positive comments are truly appreciated and make all the work I put into the new site worth it!

Now, back to the recipe!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I’m trying to catch up on all the late Superbowl party recipes. The good thing about this one is you can make it for any occasion and customize the theme! For easter, you could turn this football into a chocolate bunny or giant egg. For halloween, you could turn it into a cat or pumpkin!

It’s all about creativity πŸ™‚ And I know you all have it!Β   OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I posted my gluten free dessert pizza, my patriotic dessert pizza, and now, I’m sharing my chocolate peanut butter banana football pizza!
Crust Ingredient:
1 Package (not box) of chocolate grahamΒ crackersΒ (8 Full Crackers)
4 Tbps. all natural creamy peanut butter
1/2 large extra ripe banana.

Frosting Ingredients:
1/2 container Truwhip (or light cool whip)
3 tbsps lightΒ cream cheese
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup baking stevia
unsweetened cocoa powder (add tbsp at a time)

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

You can either use a blender, food processor, or do what I did and use a cup to smash the graham crackers into crumbs.

I did this in a large mixing bowl.
PicMonkey Collage
Add peanut butter and banana to the bowl with the crumbs.

Mix the ingredients together until it turns into a crumbly dough. If it’s too dry, add a little more banana or peanut butter! If you accidentally add too much peanut butter or banana, don’t worry! Add more graham cracker crumbles.

Roll the dough into a ball!

Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray, olive oil, or coconut oil.

Add the crust to the baking sheet and form it into any shape you’d like! I went with the football for Superbowl.

If you want a perfectly round pizza, you could use a cake pan.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
-Bake for 12-15 minutes.

-Keep checking to make sure it doesn’t burn because it cooks fast.

-It should feel slightly soft, but firm!Β
While the crust cools, prepare the frosting!

Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl or mixer and stir the frosting until creamy and whipped. I used my little hand mixer.

When you are adding theΒ cocoa powder, add 1 tbsp to start with.

Taste it and gradually add a tsp at a time until the chocolatly taste is up to your standards!
Put the whipped frosting in the refrigerator to cool for 10 minutes.
Spread the frosting onto the cooled pizza crust!

I used shredded coconut to make the lines on the football.

You can use any toppings you’d like. I bet strawberries would be great on the chocolate!OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I kept the crust frosting free, that way, your fingers stay frosting free!OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The dessert pizza turned out perfect! It tasted like a fudgy peanut butter brownie with a chocolate cream cheese frosting on top!

I won’t admit to how man pieces I ate πŸ™‚

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAI promise you’ll love this recipe!

It’s much lighter than most dessert pizzas. It has fiber, protein, and healthy fats!

Comments

• Jenna

I can’t wait to make this for the Super Bowl! What can I use for a substitute for baking stevia? Will sugar work the same? I’m sure I’ll need more of it though. Also how do you store this? I’m thinking of making the crust the day before, or maybe refrigerate the frosting too that way I can just assemble right before I go to my friends house πŸ™‚

Reply to Jenna
  • chasidy

I’m excited to make these for my son’s baseball team!

Reply to chasidy
  • Alisha

This looks great. I am curious as to what the nutritional values are.
    Thanks

Reply to Alisha
  • Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy

I’m sure you can use applesauce in place of banana too…no?

Reply to Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy
  • Kathleen R.

Yummy!! Thanks for sharing πŸ™‚

Reply to Kathleen R.
  • Joli

Omg so good my hubby even liked it… I think the hardest part about this recipe is not eating the dough!! Instead of all cocoa powder in did 1 tbs cocoa 1 tbs pb2/cocoa. Love your blog, I started following you when I had to drop some wieght while on deployment last year!

Reply to Joli
  • blairxkitkat

These look amazing!!How many calories are there in one slice?

Reply to blairxkitkat
  • Haley

Can you try adding some vegan replacement options in some of your recipes? Your recipes always look so good, but many I can’t have.

Thanks.

Reply to Haley

I’ll definitely give you some replacements if you need any! I even have a vegan section for those recipes πŸ™‚ I’ll try to help ya out! xo

• Natalia

I found Your blog on tumblr three months ago. Since then I have lost 8 pounds. I’m from Poland, so sorry for my mistakes becouse my English isn’t prefect πŸ™‚ The funny think is that I’m just 17. So I’m a kid with amazing change thanks to you. Your blog, your change, your recipes, your power, your colorful pictures and your beautiful, smiling face are for me a huge motivation! I’m so happy that you made your own webside!!! You changed me and my body – You schuld be proud of yourself because I’m really lazy person πŸ™‚ You keep me company every day. When I want to eat sth bad I always thinking ” You want looks like Taralynn! Don’t eat this!”
    Thank You!!!
    Ps. You websige looks amazing!!!! It’s just perfect!!!

Reply to Natalia

Wow! That is awesome and 8lbs in three months sounds like a healthy time frame. Oh and hello from the U.S. I understood your english perfectly. I’m English and I still make more mistakes than anyone else in this country. To be honest, I eat bad sometimes. It’s okay to let yourself have things that you crave! Just practice moderation πŸ™‚ Eat what you want, exercise, and be happy! Thanks so much for the compliments on the website! πŸ™‚ xoxo

• Brianna

Love the new website! Great job!

Reply to Brianna
  • Sara

Hi. This loks so delicous I will try it soon.
    What a nice website, but will you update you tumblr blog? Maybe you just can embed tumblr on your website. Try it using these instructions: http://adrifolio.tumblr.com/post/487702548/how-to-embed-tumblr-on-your-website-and-customize-it
    I tried on my website.

Reply to Sara

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the recipe!

I’ll update my tumblr every now and then, but mainly here! I’ll do a couple update posts, but would like to have it all transferred here:) It’s much easier to use than tumblr.

• Mindy Young

Just curious if you have any replacement suggestions for the banana? I have a banana/fruit latex intolerance so I can’t eat bananas, but this recipe looks too good not to try!

Reply to Mindy Young

No bananans? No problem! Replace the banana with 3 tbsps of extra peanut butter! I had someone make it without the banana and used the peanut butter as a replacement and it worked out great!

• Melodie

Congrats Taralynn, the new site look amazing!
    I’ve been following your journey for years now, and you’re a true inspiration to myself and many other girls in terms of Health with a big “H” : food & exercise of course, but also living a happy, stress free, genuine life.

I’ll just finish by mixing business and pleasure here and add that if you want to have a chat about your ad space, I’m at your disposal! A girl’s gotta survive πŸ™‚

Take care and keep up the fantastic work!

Reply to Melodie
  • Melissa @ Nourish By Melissa

Yet another great recipe Taralynn! I’ve been following your tumblr for years and I’m so glad to see you finally made a website πŸ™‚ It’s amazing as per usual!

Reply to Melissa @ Nourish By Melissa
  • Merle

Hey Taralynn,
    I love your new website! ❀️
    It looks amazing!
    I wanna thank you for all the stories, recipes and pictures you’re sharing and the motivation you’re giving with every single post!
    Keep up this awesome work, you’re such an inspiring person!

Reply to Merle
  • Henrietta

Taralynn, I’m a reader from Finland and truly obsessed with your lifestyle, recipes and positive attitude! Amazing recipes, creativity and skills! Just wanted to let you know how influential you are a cross the seas! Thank you!

Reply to Henrietta

All the way from Finland? Wow! & Thank you, that truly means so much! Its the reason why I continue to blog everyday! Thank you thank you thank you!

• Lauren @ Jesus and a Side of Peanut Butter

Yes! I think you’ve made a great decision to self-host!!! I started about a month ago and it’s so great. Yayayayay! Congrats, Taralynn πŸ˜€

Reply to Lauren @ Jesus and a Side of Peanut Butter
  • Katie

Taralynn,

I have loved keeping up with Undressed Skeleton (and your awesome story) ever since I discovered it a year ago. Your new website looks great!! I can’t wait to keep trying out your new recipes πŸ™‚

Reply to Katie

Thanks, Katie! I won’t take U.S down πŸ™‚ But, I’ll be posting here from now on! Thank you for following me for so long and I’m so happy to hear you like the new website! I hope you enjoy those recipes!:)

• Celeste

First off, YUMMY! That looks delicious. Secondly, I really like your new website! It’s so easy to navigate and so cute looking. I’ve been following your tumbler for about a year and I’m so excited for you have an actual website now!!!!
    What made you decide to do this?

Reply to Celeste

Thank you so much! Tumblr limits the amount of things I can do/post and I can do so much more with wordpress when it comes to customization and making it more “me” πŸ™‚

• Aleya

I’m really excited about your new website! I think it looks really great! I also love how easy to navigate it is! Lookimg forward to future posts(: Excellent work!

Reply to Aleya
  • Rina

OH MY GOD!! I’m soooo excited that you created your own website!! I’ve been religiously following your Tumblr blog, Undressed Skeleton, for awhile now. I love all of your posts–I always look forward to new ones! I’m running/fitness/feel-good obsessed, and I love everything health- and nutrition-related. Keep up the awesome work!

Reply to Rina
  • Massi

What happens with your other page (undressed skeleton)? I’ve seen that you have not uploaded anything,Will not you already use it?

Reply to Massi