Chicken Bacon & Veggie Cream Cheese Wraps | Low Carb, High Protein, & The Perfect Meal Prep Meal
All I’m craving right now are sandwiches and wraps filled with cream cheese and bacon. One of my favorite local delis sells a wheat bagel with cream cheese, Havarti, bacon, turkey, lettuce, tomato, honey mustard, and onion. I usually get that with chicken instead of turkey (while pregnant), but it’s so delicious! I could eat there every day. I decided to make something similar with healthy wraps to keep in the fridge for the week. This hits the cravings, and even Kyle was a big fan. They are high protein, low carb, have tons of veggies, and are perfect for meal prepping.
Ranch Seasoning (Trader Joe’s)
Flatout Wraps (low carb/high protein)
Chicken Bacon & Veggie Cream Cheese Wraps | High Protein & Low Carb
- 6 Medium Low Carb Wraps
- 1 Lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Head of Lettuce
- 1 Medium Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Small Red Onion
- 1 Large Avocado
- 2 Medium Roma Tomatoes
- 1/2 Large Cucumber
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- Cook the chicken on a pan with the olive oil, black pepper, and ranch seasoning.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan or air fryer.
- Spread cream cheese onto a Flatout wrap. Top with lettuce, bell pepper, red onion, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, a slice of bacon, and chicken.
- Roll tightly into a wrap and slice in half.
I hope this gives you a good idea for a weekly lunch! It’s 82-degrees today, so I’m going to take one of these wraps out on the porch for lunch while catching some sun rays.
Questions for you!
- What is your favorite sandwich condiment? (I love yellow mustard!)
- Which do you prefer? Bagel, Wrap, or Bread?
- What have you been craving lately?
Ashton Jury says
This looks delicious! I think my favorite condiment is also mustard but I prefer dijon. I don’t know if I can choose between bread, wrap or bagel! I love all of them it just depends on my mood! Last week I made baguettes for the first time to go with my Homemade French Onion Soup. Ive definitely been craving soup lately and for work my go to meals to bring have been stuffed peppers or sheet pan fajitas.
Yum! Now I want some baguettes and french onion soup 😋