Almond cherry fluff dessert salad is one of my favorites! My mom makes a fluff dessert tray every Easter filled with orange fluff, pistachio fluff, cherry fluff, and lemon fluff! The colors of these salads on the dessert table are showstoppers! If you are a cherry pie or almond fan, you’re going to fall in love with this dessert recipe! And because it’s pink, you could also make it for Valentine’s day! I love a dessert recipe that is easy to make, and I don’t even have to turn on the oven. It’s as simple as throwing all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and allowing it to chill.
Almond Cherry Fluff Dessert Salad
- 8 Oz Whipped Topping
- 14 Oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 10 Oz Mini Marshmallows
- 20 Oz Crushed Pineapple
- 20 Oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1-2 Drops Pink Food Coloring optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, mini marshmallows, crushed pineapple, and cherry pie filling.
- Mix in the almond extract, food coloring, and slivered almonds
- Allow fluff to chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. (or overnight)
Questions for you!
- Would you like to see the pistachio or orange fluff next?
- What is your favorite fruit flavor for desserts?