Make Pizza Hut Pizza At Home
What’s better than eating pizzas, watching romcoms, and sitting by the fire on a Friday night? Unless it involves puppies, I don’t want to hear it! This Copy Cat Pizza Hut Pan Pizza recipe is from way back. I tried out this recipe from CD Kitchen about eight years ago! The funny thing is that it’s always on my top pages for views. People love this recipe, and it truly tastes just like the personal pan pizza’s from Pizza Hut.
I wanted Kyle to try it last night, so I remade the recipe, and it was still a success! He’s a huge Pizza Hut lover, so it was a real compliment coming from him. I was lame and added all the toppings to my zucchinis since I’m still eating low carb, but it was still good with the replica Pizza Hut sauce. For my recipe, I made some changes to the sauce. We made a Hawaiian pizza and a supreme pizza! The key to making the pizza taste so good is using fresh mozzarella instead of the shredded bags.
You can make a ton of the dough beforehand and have a build your own pizza night.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s so easy and quick to make. The longest part is having the dough rise, but you can clean, prepare toppings, and make the pizza sauce while waiting. If you have any extra dough left, toss it in garlic, butter, Italian seasonings, and bake them! Don’t forget to toss them with parmesan when they’re done baking. You can make breadsticks or garlic knots. When I lived in East Hampton during my college summer, we would always eat Fierro’s garlic knots. I’m always team Hawaiian pizza! I’d love to know your favorite.
What is on Hawaiian Pizza?
Hawaiian pizza has ham, onions, and pineapple. When it comes to the sauce, it’s important to do some tests test and determine if it needs more seasoning, salt, or parmesan. I changed my sauce up from the original recipe. It’s so good!
The EXACT replica recipe for Pizza Hut Pan Pizza! The crust is identical, the sauce is sweet and savory like theirs, and you can add as many toppings as you’d like! This is the best Copy Cat Pizza Hut Pizza Recipe!
Copy Cat Recipe Pizza Hut Pan Pizza | Simply Taralynn
- 1/4 Cup Non-Fat Dry Milk
- 1 1/3 Cup Warm Water
- 1/4 Ounce Dry Yeast small packet
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 6 Tbsps Vegetable Oil
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tsps Dried Oregano
- 2 Tsps Dried Basil
- 1 Tsp Marjoram
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsps Parmesan Cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, add dry milk, yeast, salt, and sugar.
- Add warm water and let it sit for about five minutes.
- Mix in the vegetable oil.
- Fold in the flour until you form the dough. This is much easier when you use your hands.
- Flour your surface and knead the dough for about 5-10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half. Add three tablespoons of vegetable oil into each of the 9” cake pans.
- Roll the dough out and place them into the pans. Cover the pans and place them in a warm area for one hour to rise. (placed mine in the oven at 90-degrees)
- Use a small mixing bowl to combine the oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, marjoram, salt, and parmesan cheese. Give it a little taste test to see if it needs more salt or seasoning.
Prepare the pizza
- Once the dough has risen, top the pizza with your sauce, fresh mozzarella, and any toppings you want. I added a sprinkle of Italian seasoning on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400-degrees, and then another 6 six minutes at 475-degrees. Make sure you don't get oil on the crust, or it will burn. Let it cook & enjoy!
Questions for you!
- What’s your favorite pizza flavor?
- What’s your go-to Friday night meal?