Taralynn’s uninteresting day.

I wanted to say “I did nothing interesting today, or blog worthy”, sign off and turn on the T.V to watch my true love, David Muir. BUT, why not share my not-so-interesting day with you?  Not everyday can be interesting.

PicMonkey Collage

It was fifty degrees when I woke up this morning, so  I bundled up in my sweater and took Grumples for a walk.  After our morning stroll, I made a pot of coffee and studied from my bed for about three hours.

IMG_5379

Later in the morning, I had some blueberry Siggi’s with Nature Vally’s toasted oats muesli on top.

IMG_5371 IMG_5374

I finished packing up all the orders, then restocked the scarves.

12028985_918215981558312_890699578_n

After dropping all the packages off at the post office, I picked up more fabric. I had so much fun sewing the placemats that I’m going to make more.

PicMonkey Collage

After leaving the craft store I had sushi and juice at Earthfare. Sometimes I don’t feel like making dinner, so I take the easy route.

PicMonkey Collage

When I got home, I noticed something on Grumples leg. It looked like his groomer sliced it; It had the yellow antibacterial stuff over it (indicating that the groomer did it) and it was all red and infected. I wish they would have told me what happened, but instead I had to find this myself. My old groomer moved, so I had to try someone new…well I won’t be going back there. I contacted his vet to see what I need to do.

SO THERE’S THAT…^

Tonight, my life is going to get even more uninteresting and basic. I’m going to run, watch Dancing With The Stars and then drink green tea and fall asleep.

MONDAY IS SO OVERRATED AND IM READY FOR TUESDAY!

Tomorrow, I’m going to make it a better day.

Comments

• Sandra

I love this!

Reply to Sandra
  • Fana

They should pay for his care since it was their fault.

Reply to Fana
  • hallie

i LIKE these days

Reply to hallie
  • Kelsey K

That’s sad about Grumples. I’m sorry the groomer didn’t tell you, they should have. This probably sounds weird but have you smelt it? Some times when they get infected they smell like an infection. It could also be a ‘bed sore’ if it’s on his elbow. (My older dog gets those all the time.) Either way, I’m sure your vet will guide you in the right direction on after care! 🙂

Reply to Kelsey K
  • Selene

Gosh, poor Grumples 🙁

Reply to Selene
  • Chandler

Hi Taralynn! Thank you for sharing! Even uninteresting posts are fun to read 🙂 I really want to order some things from your shop. What do we do if we order a size that doesn’t fit? Can we send it back to exchange?

Reply to Chandler
  • Pat

Love that!

Reply to Pat
  • Erin

I hope you contacted the groomer and let them know what happened, that’s definitely unacceptable to not let someone know

Reply to Erin
  • Melissa

Haha, I liked this a lot, actually.
    Poor Grumples, though. 🙁 Did you call the groomers?? That’s awful they didn’t tell you.

Xo,
    Melissa

Reply to Melissa

Thanks Melissa:)
      I plan on contacting them as soon as I take him to the vet! I don’t think I’ll be going there again, which is sad because I used to LOVE that place until his old groomer left;(

• Melissa

I definitely don’t blame you! I wouldn’t be able to trust them after not telling me.

Reply to Melissa
  • Alyssa

Hahaha this post made me laugh. Glad to hear you too have uninteresting days, since you always seem to be on the go doing interesting things! 🙂 I hope Grumples is okay!

Reply to Alyssa
  • Rachael

I love David Muir! So glad I’m not the only one who adores him 🙂 I’m so sorry about Grumples, I hope he heal up quick, poor pup!

Reply to Rachael
  • Samantha

I actually love this post. It makes you so real and relatable. Thank you for sharing all aspects of life, good or bad.

Reply to Samantha