Veggie Egg White Mozzarella Scramble

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I make eggs for breakfast at least four times a week. They’re easy, high in protein, filling, and pair well with vegetables. Eggs are also good after a good workout for restoring the muscles. I usually make omelets, scrambled eggs, or hardboiled. Yesterday, I did the scramble with some extra fillers!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This scramble had 1 cup mixed bell peppers, 1/4 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup peas, 1 cup diced summer squash, and 5 egg whites. I always sauté the veggies and then add them to the scramble. Once the eggs are done, I mix in the cheese.

How do you prepare your eggs?!

Comments

• Jessica

I make scrambled eggs with pepper, Texas Pete’s hot sauce, Lawry’s seasoning and cheese!

Reply to Jessica
  • Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out

Yum! This looks like a great and quick breakfast!

Reply to Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out
  • Laura

This looks so yummy! I love to make broccoli and cheese omelets!

Reply to Laura
  • Narmatha

I love scrambled eggs with onions and red peppers!

Reply to Narmatha
  • Sarah

growing up i was never really fond of eggs, but since i found your blog and i kept seeing your egg recipes i’ve learned to LOVE eggs SO much! I get excited when i see you’ve posted another of your egg creations – i had no idea you could put random leftovers into eggs and make it a delicious, healthy meal! Thanks for the inspiration 🙂

Reply to Sarah
  • Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy

Don’t know how you limit yourself to a quarter cup of mozerella because I cent co trol myself and usually add like 2 freaking cups, haha!

How I make my eggs is deepfry them in coconut oil 🙂 or you know, just cook them regularly sunny side up.

Reply to Linda @ Fit Fed and Happy