70 Calorie Almond Flour Snickerdoodle Cookies!

Paleo Almond Flour Snicker Doodles

Remember the delicious paleo chocolate chip cookies I made last fall? Well, they were a hit and I’ve used the same recipe as a base for all of my almond flour cookies! Today, I made them into one of my favorites…Snickerdoodle cookies!

They turned out perfect, soft and delicious! They taste like breakfast cinnamon toast stuffed in a cookie! I can’t wait to eat these all weekend!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Paleo Almond Flour Snickerdoodles

*2 & 2/3 Cups Almond Flour (Not Packed Down)  *1 Tsp Baking Soda,  *2 Tsp Pure Vanilla
*1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup.(If you are trying to watch your calories you can use a light syrup)  *3 Packets Stevia *2 Large Eggs *2 Tbsps Ground Cinnamon  *1/3 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted

Paleo Almond Flour Snickerdoodles

Mix the almond flour and baking soda together.

In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, and syrup.

Mix together the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.

Now would be the perfect time to preheat that oven to 375 degrees!

Paleo Almond Flour Snickerdoodles

Mix in the two tablespoons of ground cinnamon.

Melt the coconut oil and mix it into the batter. The original recipe said it was okay to add extra almond flour if your batter ends up being too runny but my batter stayed firm. I guess it all depends on the quality of your coconut oil.

Paleo Almond Flour Snickerdoodles

Drop the cookies onto the sheet. (about 1 & 1/2 tablespoon) The dough is trickier to work with because it has no flour. Don’t be afraid to get those fingers sticky! Place them on the GREASED baking sheet and press down into a cookie form with your fingers.

Bake about 10-11 minutes. Let them cool for about two minutes.

Remove from the baking sheet and add to a cooling rack or a separate plate.

Paleo Almond Flour Snickerdoodles

Nutrition: Per Cookie 70 Calories, 4 g Carbs, 5 g Fat, 2.3 g Protein, 1.2 g Fiber, 3 g Sugar.

This recipe makes about 40-45 cookies (1 &1/2 tablespoon sized)

The nutrition information will change if you decide to use light syrup.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAYou may also like…

Comments

• Meg

I just took these out of the oven, but I didn’t get 40-45 cookies…I only got 17 using just a tablespoon scoop? I followed the recipe to a T, any thoughts?

They smell yummy, but I haven’t tried one yet. Thanks for the recipe!

Reply to Meg
  • Kelli

These were so good and guilty tasting!

Reply to Kelli
  • Joy

YUMMY! Made these for my 3 kids and husband….he said they were the best cookies he’s ever eaten! They didn’t last more than a day in our house! On the list to do again today! 🙂 Thx for all the healthy recipes. Love to make GOOD food for my family!

Reply to Joy
  • Meme @ Making Healthy a Lifestyle

These look so good, my husband and I LOVE snickerdoodle cookies. I tried making almond butter the other day, but it didnt turn out so well. Now I have 4 cups of almond flour and I am def going to be making these with it. Thanks!!

Reply to Meme @ Making Healthy a Lifestyle
  • Sarah

These look so delicious. I might sub out some more unhealthy things just because I love snicker doodles but loving the addition of maple syrup.

xx Sarah
    Loser Girl Wins // Bloglovin

Reply to Sarah
  • Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl

Yum! Snickerdoodles are my favorite too! Gotta try these VERY soon!

Reply to Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl
  • Leigha @ Minougirl

These look so yummy! I haven’t tried baking with almond flour yet but I’d love to get my hands on it!

Reply to Leigha @ Minougirl
  • Emily

These look delicious, I can’t wait to try! This is random but I didn’t know where else to ask you; what pattern did you use for your skirts you sewed? Thank you very much for all of your delicious recipes!

Reply to Emily
  • Holly

Ohh those are from the base recipe you were talking about lol

Reply to Holly
  • Holly

Did you add or were you going to add those Enjoy Life chocolate chunks?

Reply to Holly

Those were the pictures from my paleo chocolate chip cookies at the bottom:) I use the same base recipe for all the paleo almond flour cookies! I just jazz them up with different flavorings.

• Amanda

I was just looking at a similar recipe over at delightedmomma.com. She used honey to sweeten her cookies but I think your syrup idea sounds better. Like you, I like me sweets sweeeeet!

I was wondering did you add chocolate chips? It looks like you have a bag of chocolate chips in your ingredient image.

Reply to Amanda
  • Nina

Would it work to sub applesauce or banana for the coconut oil?

Reply to Nina
  • Amanda

Is there a light syrup you can recommend??

Reply to Amanda