My favorite time of year is finally here!
Christmas has always been special for me. I still get those excited feelings deep inside my stomach when I think about it. I love driving around looking at Christmas lights, drinking eggnog, shopping, watching Christmas movies, baking, listening to Christmas songs, and the list goes on. At the end of this post, I am adding a list of things I’d like to get done before Christmas. If you can think of anything you’d like to see on my blog, leave some suggestions in the comment box. I’d love to hear your ideas!
I also thought I’d throw in a quick breakfast post. Yesterday morning, I had oatmeal, walnuts, 2 egg omelet with cheese, a whole wheat waffle with crunchy peanut butter on top! After breakfast I helped my mom put up the Christmas tree.
List of Things to Do:
- Make Gingerbread People Cookies
- Make Christmas Truffles For Friends
- Homemade Christmas Protein Bars
- Holiday Granola
- Christmas DIY Edible Arrangement
- Sugar Cookies
- Decorating Your Christmas Tree on a Budget
- Eggnog Latte
- Inexpensive Ways to Personalize Your Gift Wrapping
- Christmas Blanket DIY
- Best Stocking Stuffers for Fitness Fanatics
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Healthy Christmas Party Appetizers
- Christmas Up Your Apartment
- DIY Christmas Gifts
- Christmas Crock-pot Recipes
- Giving Back on Christmas
- Fun Christmas Events/Activities to Attend.
- Dressing up The Part (Holiday Outfits)
- Christmas Morning Breakfast
Let me know what else you’d like to see!