Whether you are looking for a side dish to bring to a barbecue or just an afternoon snack, this recipe is perfect. It’s fast, easy and inexpensive.
All you need is: *two large cucumbers partially peeled, *two large tomatoes, *black pepper, *six ounces plain non fat Greek yogurt, *one tbsp Italian dressing, *tsp garlic powder, *tsp onion powder, and *1 tsp chili powder.
1. Add the cucumbers and tomatoes to a mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle black pepper on top
3. Mix the seasonings in with the Greek yogurt.
4. Slowly mix the Greek yogurt into the tomato and cucumbers bowl.
5. Sprinkle extra black pepper on top and let it chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes!
Recipe makes 6 servings, serving size: 1 cup
Nutrition Per Serving: 40 Calories, 6 g Carbs, 4.5 g Protein, 2 g Fiber, 3.4 g Sugar