Last night after the gym, I whipped up a mean dish. Actually it was quick and nothing too special about it. We were craving Italian, so we baked up a spaghetti squash and used Whole Food’s 365 Day roasted vegetable spaghetti squash. I know it’s not true Italian, but it is a great replacement.
1/2 Cup Ground Turkey
1/2 Cup Lean Ground Beef
2 Servings Onion Soup Mix
1 Tsp Fresh Chopped Chives
1/8 Tsp Pepper
1 Egg White
3 Tbsp Black Beans
1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mash together. (Like meatloaf)
- Roll into tbsp sized meatballs.
- Place on greased baking sheet
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
Makes 21 tbsp sized meatballs!
Nutrition: 21 Calories, .6g Fat, 2g Carbs, 2g Protein