A couple nights a go I made a pepper squash pasta dish. It was so filling I had to wrap it up for left overs. This morning I decided to make an omelet but after I cracked all the eggs I realized I had used all the peppers for that pasta dish. I then uncovered the pasta dish and thought…why not add it to omelet? So I did and it was delicious! It’s also a great way to save money and not let those leftovers go to waste!
Here is the pepper spaghetti squash pasta recipe!
- 1 Cup Pepper Squash Pasta
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 3 Egg Whites
- Cooking Spray
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and heat to medium high.
- Add all egg ingredients to pan.
- Cook eggs (without stirring) until they start to form. Keep them covered
- Microwave pepper pasta for 30 seconds.
- Add pepper pasta on top of omelet
- Fold omelet over and cook each side for 1 minute on medium low.
- Sprinkle with pepper.