Fall, football and food all go together. It’s the time of year to make smart choices and use smart swaps. Here is a perfect dip to serve at football parties or tailgates to avoid those extra calories.
- 1 Packet Frozen Spinach. (Thawed & Drained)
- 1 Can Drained Artichoke Hearts. (Chopped)
- 1 Package Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Greek Yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1/4 Cup Fat Free Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Grated Fresh Parmesan
- 1 Cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese (Kraft)
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in a baking dish except 1/2 Cup of mozzarella. When all ingredients are combined top the mixture with the remaining mozzarella. Bake in the over for 20-35 minutes.
Serving Size 2 Tbsps: 42 Calories, 3g Protein, 5g Carbs, 1g Fiber, 1g Fat