- 1 Boneless Medium Chicken Breast
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Crushed Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries and Diced Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Diced Bell Peppers
- 3 Cups Romaine Lettuce
- Defrost chicken and cut into strips. Add it to a pan with olive oil on medium high. Add crushed pineapple, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and cook until chicken is glazed and cooked. Save remaining glaze in pan.
- Place chicken and glaze into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- In a bowl add Lettuce, Peppers, Onion, Diced Pineapple, and Blueberries.
- Take chicken out of refrigerator and lay on top of salad. Pour glaze over salad and add Parmesan on top.
Calories 254, Fat 3.6g, 20g Protein, 18g Carbs, 10g Fiber