- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 green pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 red pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper cut into strip
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup onion strips
- 1/4 cup feta
- cooking spray
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a small bowl mix together eggs, veggies, and almond milk.
- On a skillet greased with Pam cook the egg mixture on medium low until edges begin to firm, make sure they eggs are covered so the top gets cooked as well
- Fold omelet and sprinkle feta to the top, add pepper for taste.
Leave a Reply