Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast (9 ounces)
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 Tbsps Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Whole Grain Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flax Seed
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix the egg and almond milk in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the ground mustard, garlic powder, onion power, pepper, bread crumbs, and flax seed.
- Cut chicken breast into nugget chunks.
- Dip the nuggets into the egg and milk mixture and coat with the breading.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 18-20 minutes.
Makes 3 Servings. (3 oz)