If you’re like me, you bought way too many cranberries for Thanksgiving cooking! I love using them up in muffins and bread after Thanksgiving; that way, they don’t sit in the refrigerator until they go bad. The day after Thanksgiving, I wanted something healthy for breakfast instead of reaching for the leftover pie (I save that for the evening 😉), I decided to make my favorite blender oatmeal bar recipe, but with cranberries this time. They turned out DELICIOUS, and I’ve been eating them every morning with my coffee for the past week. I warm them up in the microwave and spread a little peanut butter. I love how filling they are. I love this recipe because you add all the ingredients into a blender, fold the fillers, and then bake!
Cranberry Oatmeal Blender Muffins
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1/4 Cup Date Syrup or honey, or maple
- 1 Cup Almond Milk or your choice of milk
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter or your choice of nut butter
- 2 Tsps Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Oats
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Cooked Cranberries
- 2 Tsp Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350-degrees
- Add bananas, date syrup, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and eggs to a blender. Combine on a medium speed for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour the batter into lined muffin pans. Top with the cooked cranberries and chocolate chips. *I boiled the cranberries with date syrup and water to remove the tartness.
- Bake 20-24 minutes!
I often make a lot of recipes like this but never post them because they are shot on my cell phone. This is my reminder to myself to post them anyways!
Questions for you!
- What are some recipes you like to make with leftover Thanksgiving ingredients?
- Are you team oat muffins or oat bars?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
As team oat muffins, definitely going to try this recipe! The color is so perfect for the Christmas season 😉
Yay! Hope you love them!
These blender muffins look so easy, and I love the idea of combining cranberries and chocolate chips. Yum!
Make Life Marvelous