The Ultimate Greek Salad with Seasoned Shrimp, Toasted Pecans, Crumbled Feta, Healthy Pitas & Fresh Vegetables!
I have a lot of recipes that get lost in my recap blogs. I’ve decided to start dedicating more individual blogs to those recipes so they can be found easier when searching here! Today, I wanted to share a Greek salad recipe that we’ve been eating almost every night this past week. It’s so easy to make, you can customize it to fit your preferences or dietary needs, and it’s so fresh for the warmer months!
VIDEO: Ultimate Greek Salad with Seasoned Shrimp & Crumbled Feta
In the summer, I love having giant salads for dinner. I also like changing up the recipes, so I don’t get bored. I’ll usually eat one combo until I’ve had enough! Sometimes they are super fruity, and sometimes they’re on the savory side.
One of my favorite salads to make is a Greek salad. They are so tasty with seasoned shrimp, and I love how quick and easy shrimp is to make. I think this weekend; I’ll make these Greek salads for my parents with a side of Greek fries inspired by one of my favorite local restaurants.
Ultimate Greek Salad with Seasoned Shrimp & Crumbled Feta
- 4-5 Cups Fresh Romaine Lettuce
- 2-3 Tbsps Greek Dressing Farmer Boy Brand
- 1 Medium Roma Tomato
- 2 Petite Cucumbers
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Tbsps Chopped Red onion
- 1/4 Cup Toasted Unsalted Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta
- 1/2 Small Avocado
- 1 Whole Grain Pita I used the Joseph's pita bread with oat, flax & whole grain.
- 1 Cup Cooked Seasoned Shrimp Cooked the shrimp in a few tablespoons of the Greek dressing, dill and avocado oil.
- Add a drizzle of avocado oil into a pan on high heat. Add in fresh shrimp, one tablespoon of Greek dressing, black pepper, and a splash of dill weed. Cook until the shrimp is pink and firm. Set aside.
- In a bowl, toss the lettuce with the Greek dressing.
- Top the lettuce with Roma tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, red onion, toasted pecans, avocado slices, feta, pita bread, and seasoned shrimp!
- Toss & enjoy!
I hope you all enjoy this salad as much as we do!
Questions for you!
- Would you like me to start making individual recipe posts for some of the recipes in my recaps?
- What is your favorite combo during the summer?
- What kind of protein do you like to add to your salads?
Leave a Reply