I am officially back on my smoothie kick! During my first few months of pregnancy, I hated smoothies. I had one bad experience, and that was the end of them. Now that the weather is (kind of) heating up, and I’m back out walking again, my body wants smoothies! I am also on a fruit kick right now, and the thought of peaches, pineapple, bananas, apples, and grapes makes me want to do a happy dance. I’m feasting on a bowl of fruit as I type this. I’ve also been topping my cottage cheese with fruit which is fantastic if you haven’t tried that yet.
Today, I’m sharing a smoothie bowl that I’ve loved lately! I made it all summer long, and now I’m back on the grind.
Peachy Avocado Protein Smoothie Bowl with Wheatgrass & Pomegranate
- 2 Cups Cold Water or almond milk
- 1 Cup Frozen Avocado Slices
- 1 Cup Frozen Peaches Slices
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp Wheatgrass
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 2 Tbsps Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 Tbsps Granola
- 1/3 Cup Banana Slices
- Add the cold water, frozen avocados, frozen peaches, plant-based vanilla protein powder, and wheatgrass to the blender and blend on a high speed until creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl (I like to freeze my bowl for a few minutes before adding the smoothie)
- Top with the pomegranate seeds, granola, banana slices, and drizzle the honey on top.
The avocados add so much creaminess and nutritional value to this smoothie bowl. The pomegranate seeds on top add a juicy crunch, and they’re an amazing antioxidant. Don’t even get me started on how good wheatgrass is for you! I love growing wheatgrass in a little pot on my kitchen window during the warmer months. I plan to add the wheatgrass outside in my garden this year!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! 😊
Questions for you
- Do you prefer a smoothie bowl or a smoothie in a jar?
- Chocolate protein or vanilla protein?
- What is your favorite smoothie bowl topping?
Leave a Reply