2020 Clean With Me Video | New Home + Extreme Motivation!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I hope you’re having a great start to your weekend so far. I’m sitting on the back porch drinking coffee in my new rocking chairs. After this morning’s boot camp class, there’s a good chance it may take me a while to get up. I originally planned on hopping on here yesterday to share the cleaning video I filmed, but my computer decided to be a pain all day long. There’s nothing worse than trying to upload a video for hours, and nothing seems to work. I ran into that problem during vlogmas. Luckily, I did some research this morning, figured out the problem, and finally have the new cleaning video up!Β cleaning routine, clean with me, 2020 cleaning video, extreme cleaning, clean routine, clean and declutter with me, motivation, home, decor, my house, video, youtube, style,
I was so happy to get this video filmed because it’s in the new house, which means a new cleaning routine! I’d love to hear what cleaning products you all use, which gadgets are a must, and some extra tips! Please don’t forget to head over to my YouTube channel and subscribe! I want to start doing more videos, and the support means everything! β™₯️

I hope you enjoy this cleaning video, and it motivates you to get up and start cleaning! I’ve included all the products I used in the video’s description box! 😊

Let me know what kind of video you’d like to see next!!!

Have a great weekend & I’ll see you all on Monday!

Comments

• Car

Loved the video!! It’s not only motivating but also humbling to see that you take care of your beautiful home.

Reply to Car
  • Abby

Loved this video. Nothing like a clean house- and yours is goorggeous! Just cleaned ours and I feel so relaxed already. Your video also made me just a tiiiiny bit nostalgic for when there was kids clutter everywhere. πŸ˜› One thing I’ve found that works great is to use rags to clean with- they seem to work better for mirrors and stuff- less lint and environmentally friendly. I love Method granite cleaner but hadn’t thought about trying some of their other bathroom supplies so I’ll have to look into those! : )

Reply to Abby
  • casey

Your house is beautiful! I also use the Bar Keepers products, they work great. Also a hint for you shower: every time you shower just wipe down the walls and glass with they towel you use to dry yourself, then pop in the laundry. If you both do this every time you shower, you will have NO soap scum. It seems like a pain when you first start doing it, but it just becomes habit. If I have guests, I literally run in after them and wipe down the shower, lol! My Mom gave me that hint, thanks Mom! And you might want to look into the Norwex cloths, I have the window cloth (cannot do without!) and the enviro cloth, you don’t use any cleaning product at all. Seems strange but they work. I have never, ever seen my windows this clean!

Reply to casey
  • Nichole

I would highly recommend the Bissell Crosswave! It’s glorious with hardwood floors, area rugs, and dogs. House looks beautiful too.

Reply to Nichole
  • Shawnee

Hi Taralynn,
    Your home is amazing and this video has definitely given me motivation to deep clean my home (which I already keep really clean) so thank you! One suggestion that I will make is for keeping that beautiful porcelain sink looking pristine. Bar keepers friend! It will get out every stain and it will get out any scuffs or knicks from the dishes. You should even try it on your bathroom counter. I’ve never used it that way but I imagine that it would work really well. Congratulations on the new beautiful home!

Reply to Shawnee
  • Ashley

I loved the cleaning video!! It is giving me some motivation to get it done this weekend. πŸ™‚ Your new house is SO pretty!!

Make Life Marvelous

Reply to Ashley
  • Jen

This is getting me in the mood to clean before my hip surgery. Thank you!!!

Reply to Jen
  • Alex

Taralynn,
    Your new home is an absolute dream, I’m so happy for you. This video was awesome! Do you have any tips for keeping on top of pet hair? I have two pets as well and I get so overwhelmed sometimes because as you know, it never goes away! Congrats again! πŸ™‚

Reply to Alex

Hi, Alex!

You should get a small hand vacuum and use it daily to maintain on the furniture and think about getting a rumba!

• Emmanuelle

Hey! I loved this post, so cathartic,. Also, your house is beautiful- I’m so happy for you! I’ve never commented but I love your content and have been reading your blog for five years (since I was 15 :0)- lots of love from London <3

Reply to Emmanuelle
  • Jessie

More food videos please I love your recipes

Reply to Jessie
  • Madeline

Hi! Thank you for posting this. I’m sure it added much more time to your already busy day to film this. I love the cleaner holder you used in the video. I couldn’t find it in the links on your YouTube page. DO you remember where you got it?

Reply to Madeline
  • Vanessa

Thanks for the video. Will be so motivating! How long does it take you to do the whole house? Also would love to see a fashion post soon or links to your outfits!

Reply to Vanessa
  • Missy Ess

Love this, what a gorgeous home!

Reply to Missy Ess
  • Jenny

Taralynn-
    I want to suggest a cordless vacuum like dyson to make all that vacuuming SO MUCH easier and you need a little garbage can beside your dryer so you can empty that vent each time easily and prevent fires! I think your cleaning routine was a cute little house tour and what a workout! That must have taken you sooooooo many hours but loved how great everything looked. There are multiple places to curl up with a good book inside there on a rainy day. Love how the pups follow you around the house to different rooms while you clean.

Curious what you do for the blankets on your couch. Our dog forever digs at it and pulls it over himself so our couches are now hideous. Gotta train the next pup not to do that!

Thanks for sharing!

Reply to Jenny

Hi, Jenny!

We actually have one but I cannot find the charger πŸ˜‚ It’s somewhere in a moving bin!

The dogs follow me everywhere I go lol!

I usee the knit blankets from Target! They stretch and look so much better than the couch covers!

• Cait

I’m looking forward to your next cleaning video!

Reply to Cait
  • Andrea

Your home is a dream. Will you be doing videos soon?

Reply to Andrea
  • Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

Wow, so exciting! I’m going to watch the video right now! ❀️✨

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog