Good Morning Everyone! A reader asked me if I would take a fun survey for a blog post and I thought it would be so much fun! I posted all the answers below and had so much fun doing these! It’s something different & I hope you enjoy!
- What are your favorite smells?
Gasoline, Cinnamon Rolls, Pumpkin Spice, Coffee, Fresh Laundry, My Dog, Peppermint, & Lemon Oil.
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
No. No. No.
- Who knows more about you than anyone else?
My mom and I are very close. She knows just about everything there is to know about me, and of course my best friend is up there.
- What song did you last listen to?
I’m currently watching Live with Kelly and they just played “Hello” by Adele.
- Do you have a crust on anybody?
You bet I do!
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Jona Hill & David Muir
- Most romantic moment?
My weekend in Savannah.
- If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
- Do you cook often?
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
I watched Ferris Bueler’s Day Off & it’s one of my favorites.
- Can you sew?
Simple things. Don’t ask me to sew a button on anything…
- What is your favorite fruit?
I LOVE pineapple.
- Are you health conscious?
80% of the time.
- Do you curse a lot?
15% of the time.
- When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
I don’t think I’ve ever had a pint of beer.
- Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
I crave different food all the time. I crave salads, chicken wings, glazed donuts, barbecue chips, homemade chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries, and grilled turkey burgers!
- Where was your last vacation?
I guess D.C.!
- Do you shave your pits?
- What’s the last thing you’ve done that was crazy?
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
I’m assuming I’ve broken my pinky toe several times by running into things like the clumsy person that I am. I’ve never had a serious break.
- How do you like your eggs?
I love them scrambled, hard boiled, over easy, soft boiled, fried…i love eggs.
- What was your last argument about and who with?
I don’t even know the guy’s name, but he was degrading women and bashing a gay man at a restaurant. Ive never been more furious in my entire life. I usually mind my own business, but I couldn’t with that one.
- Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
I’m always grateful for the way my life is and I know it could be so much worse. I don’t have reasons to complain, especially with everything going on in the world. I certainly would like to keep reaching towards goals and dreams of mine. There is always room for improvement.
- Do you drink enough water?
4 out of 7 days.
- When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
7 years ago.
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
Depends what time of year it is. I love the beach in the summer and the mountains in the Fall.
- How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
I’m a morning person. I’m always happy and motivated.
- When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
Two weeks ago? I can’t remember because I hardly wear them.
- Vodka or wine?
- How often do you cry?
- Ever had a crush on a teacher?
- Can you wire a plug?
- Do you wear socks to bed?
No! That is the worse. If I’m freezing in the winter, I’ll wrap them in blankets before wearing socks to bed.
- What is currently bugging you?
The pain from last night’s spin class.
- Where were you when you got your first period?
I can’t believe I’m answering this. Fifth grade classroom. I thought I was dying. It was the worse pain I’ve ever felt. I was lucky enough to have the best mom on the planet to make me feel better.
- Can you change a car tire?
I can! I’m pretty proud of that.
- Have you met more than ten celebrities?
- Do you sleep naked?
No. What if there is a fire? or a burglar? I need blankets and PJs!
- What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
Loved seeing All Time Low & will forever be a fangirl.
- 19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
- Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
Handsome. Not hot.
- Favorite Disney princess?
I love Cinderella and Belle.
- Favorite city?
- Can you drive?
I say yes, others may argue that.
- Cigarettes or alcohol?
Neither, but if it was a life or death situation, alcohol.
- Exercise or healthy eating?
- What are you looking forward to?
Lots of things. Cooking dinner for my family on Friday night, pumpkin season & Thanksgiving!
- What do you plan on doing with your life a decade from now?
I hope to be where I want to be career wise. I don’t think I’ll be blogging full-time and hopefully I’m super happy.
- Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
I sometimes think it would be cool to go back in time (with the same mind and knowledge) and do things differently, but I’m very happy with where I’m at right now.
- What do you crave for for desserts?
Ice cream, Dark Chocolate chips, lemon cake, peanut butter and dark chocolate chips
- Who are your style icons?
I love Kate Middleton, Olivia Palermo, Kelly Ripa, Jessica Alba, & Blake Lively
- Do you believe in an afterlife?
- What do you fear most about death?
I don’t fear death, but I fear HOW I’ll die. (Ew. I don’t like this question)
- Extrovert or Introvert?
In the middle.
- Do you own any pets?
- Last person you spoke to on the phone?
- Favorite TV shows?
The Night Of, Bachelor(ette), Empire, House of Cards, Live Kelly, GMA, World News (love my David Muir), Dancing With The Starts.
- Do you prefer to text or call?
It really depends who I am texting or calling.
- Morning or night?
Morning & Night. I don’t like the mid-day…(weird I know)
- Do you like tacos?
Am I human? yes.
- Do you enjoy walks?
I love walks!
- Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
I’d say so. That’s how all of my friends and I communicate.
- Do you watch animated shows still?
Yes. I love the Minions and Ratatouille.
- What’s your “lucky” number?
- Are you scared of anything?
Yes. Of course!
- Any Phobias?
I hate popsicle sticks and toothpicks. I cringe thinking of the wood touching my tongue. I also HATE anyone whispering in my ear. I refused to play the game telephone in gym class as a kid. I’m not sure if those are phobias but things I really really really hate.
- Big mac or big whopper?
I’ve never had either.
- Do you like to play board games?
- Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
- Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I’d forgive them and then forget them.
- Do you believe in aliens?
I don’t believe we are the only specious in the universe.
- Are you a grumpy person?
- Are you a worry wart?
No. I should be more of a worry wart though.
- Do you like having your picture taken?
- Do you like cotton candy?
I dont crave it, but I like it.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
- Do you like math?
We have a complicated relationship.
- Do you remember lyrics easily?
Yes, and I like to make up my own words to the ones I don’t remember.
- What was/is your favorite school subject?
I loved art and theater.
- Are you allergic to anything?
Water chestnuts make me sick, I can’t have cinnamon on my skin (but i can eat it) and don’t come near me with poison ivy or sumac.
- Do you like rainy days?
As long as I don’t have anything outside planned.
- Do you like pie?
Yes with ice cream.
- Do you lift weights?
- Would you like children in the future?
Maybe in ten years.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Of course. I put them in my guest bathroom.
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. That’s so weird. What would I do with it?
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
Spongebob is funnier when you’re older.
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. I don’t want to blind people.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Two days ago.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
One on my 18th birthday for going 6 over…happy birthday to me!
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- Sing in the car?
- Ever used a gun?
Yes. Legally and in the appropriate circumstance.
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes! & I love them!
- Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
- Ever won a spelling bee?
You guys read my blog and know this answer…NO!
- Ever had plastic surgery?
No, but I’ve always contemplated a boob job.
- Which are better black or green olives?
They both will be flicked off my pizza or salad. Ew to both.
- Do you want to get married?
One day, but I’m not into the whole “wedding” stuff.
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes! Why? Because they’re dying and it would save their life.
- What is one thing you wish had zero calories?