Perfect Portion Bento Box!

IMG_6445

Laptop Lunches have been amazing to me for five years now. I’ve been using their boxes for road trips and meals to go for a long time now. I love how colorful they are too; I’m all about that color. They just recently sent me a new product of theirs, the Portion Perfect Zippered Sleeve box! The box comes with a fully insulated and water resistant bag.

IMG_6462

The containers come with lids so you can keep sauces or dips in them without worrying about them getting all over the food. I wish I would have had one of these when I was a kid. My ranch got all over my carrots and my chips were usually crushed by my capri sun. They are also perfect for watching portions!

IMG_6469

Thank you Laptop Lunches for sending me my new bento box! I can’t wait to take it on trips with me! You can find one here!

Comments

• Olivia

Hey Tara!

I have been following your blog for approximately four years now (since the Undressed Skeleton days) and I love the healthy lifestyle message you send to readers and fellow bloggers alike. Currently, I am an 18 year old rising college freshman and I’m interested in starting a blog of my own. I was wondering if you had any tips or tricks of blogging that you have learned along the way, especially since you’ve become such a successful blogger! Thanks for being an inspiration to me since middle school

Reply to Olivia
  • Chelsea

I purchased one of these around a year ago after you made a post about it! I absolutely love my bento box. It lets me pack the perfect amount of food for a day at school or work. Definitely worth it! It’s also super cute. I love finding new combos to make.

Reply to Chelsea
  • Sarah

I need one of these. I always pack my lunch in a container without “walls” and will get hummus on things that shouldn’t have hummus on them.

Reply to Sarah
  • Connie

This looks absolutely delicious!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

Reply to Connie
  • GiGi Eats

Well this is something I should certainly invest in… I am always just using TIN FOIL to wrap my ON THE GO FOOD… While it’s awesome, it does certainly LEAK!! And that’s MESSY – duh! lol

Reply to GiGi Eats
  • Cassie

OMG! This looks so cute!

Reply to Cassie
  • Kristin C

I love these things! I recently entered a giveaway on Instagram (sadly to no avail). I have never had one, but I really should order them, especially for my hubby’s lunches. He teaches high school and we could really use a more organized lunch-packing system!

Reply to Kristin C

I NEED this in my life! My goal for next week is to work on portion control.