Last Week’s Workout Schedule!

10394864_702359869810592_6402499926694260410_n

Happy Saturday:)

I’m being incredibly lazy today and I’m OK with it:) I worked out like crazy all week and now I’m laying on the couch watching Orange is the New Back on Netflix with Sealy! I had someone comment asking if I’d leave my workout schedule Β on the blog and that’s what I’m about to do!

10460787_702358983144014_4917788110421588905_nΒ 10345564_702358016477444_4331046440626335544_n

*This is not my normal workout schedule. Last week was hectic and exercise = therapy

Monday-Friday
9am – 11am walk/jog treadmill followed by weights
1pm – 2pmΒ light dog walk
5pm-6:30pm 3-9 mile run.
Sunday- Strength training!

1908339_702358223144090_1351995593904228707_n

Paulina has been joining me in the gym in the mornings! She was hilarious the other day. She had her coffee in one hand and did the elliptical in a sundress and flip flops! So much respect to her!

Comments

• willywonka

NICE JOB!

Reply to willywonka
  • Autumn

Do you have a special stand for your computer to sit on the treadmill like that? I have wanted be able to walk while working on the computer for some time and haven’t found a way to make that work.

Reply to Autumn
  • Emma

Wow… I work out an hour and a half each day, but now your my inspiration to do more!
    Do you do that much during the winter?

Reply to Emma
  • Dee

Kudos to you for all your effort! I would love to have that kind of time to exercise. I’m a med student and work in the hospital 10 hours a day and then have to go home and study to keep up with the material. Any tips for people who don’t have a lot of free time ? Thanks girl!

Reply to Dee
  • Cindy

Wait, 4.5 hours PER DAY? Damn…

Reply to Cindy
  • Christina

That’s a lot of working out–like, a LOT. By my estimates, this looks like about 1500-2000 calories burned through exercise every weekday. I know physical activity is a great stress release, and that you know a lot about calories and nutrition, so I really, truly hope you are eating enough to fuel this much exercise. Take care of yourself, okay? We’re all rooting for you.

Reply to Christina
  • Jessica

Hahahahaha, Paulina: GOOD JOB! πŸ˜€

Reply to Jessica
  • Sara

Wow, I wish I had as much energy as you to do all that!

Reply to Sara
  • vili

woow that seems like a loot, you sure deserve a guiltfree break,so happy for you, keep up.

Reply to vili
  • Cassandra

I’m sure that you workout the food/hours sleep you need to keep yourself from getting overly tired from this workout, but 4 hours of exercise a day is a huge amount. Most of us couldn’t even fit that into our schedules… I’m lucky to get an hour intense exercise in, and even then its exhausts me! how do you fit this in to your day?

Reply to Cassandra
  • Meaghann Clope

You work out 20 hours a week? And people think I exercise too much at 8 hours a week!

Reply to Meaghann Clope
  • Alyssa

Awesome! Love it!

Reply to Alyssa
  • Tiana

You did this everyday!! Wow, that’s a lot!!

Reply to Tiana
  • jenny

is it healthy to be working out that much everyday? it seems like it may be too much!

Reply to jenny
    • Brittany

… pro & college athletes workout several times a day. As long as you are eating, it’s fine.

Reply to Brittany