This is a favorite crab rangoon recipe in our house! You can make it with Kite Hill to do it dairy free! 😊
8 oz low fat cream cheese (I used Horizon organic)
2 tbsp chopped water water chestnuts
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
3/4 cup canned crab meat (found at Trader Joe’s)
22 mini won-ton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine: cream cheese, water chestnuts, paprika, garlic powder and crab meat.
- Stuff each won-ton wrapper with 1 tbsp of the filling.
- Fold wrapper by bringing all sides to the center. (not corners)
- Place on a non stick baking sheet.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until edges start to brown
Serve with a low sugar sweet and sour sauce.
Servings 22 : Serving size, one rangoon.
55 Calories, 2.7 g fat, 92 g sodium, 6 g carbs, .8 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 2 g protein