Does anyone else feel like the months are flying by? Summer parties and cookouts are just around the corner, so it’s time for me to start sharing some of my favorite go-to recipes. I have a few in my albums that I never shared and thought it might be a good time to get them up before summer kicks off!
This recipe was a bit of a tease for me this morning. I’m currently 38-weeks pregnant and have been staying away from the deli meats. You better believe this pasta salad will be on my list of recipes to make as soon as I have the baby. It’s like taking a charcuterie board to the next level! It has all of my favorite vegetables, seasonings, cheeses, meats, beans, and pasta is thrown into one bowl.
I had so many people asking for this recipe when I made it on the 4th of July! It is delicious, but look how pretty and refreshing it is for summer! You can customize this recipe in many ways. Change up the pasta, swap the cheeses, and use different vegetables or meats.
One of the best parts about this recipe is how easy and quick it is to make. There is no baking involved, and it’s a great last-minute option if you’re heading to a summer party or need a last-minute dish for a potluck.
Ultimate Summer Pasta Salad
The easiest summer pasta salad to throw together!
- 4-5 Cups Cooked Spiral Pasta you can use gluten-free!
- 1/4 Cup Italian Dressing I used Olive Garden's
- 1 1/2 Cups Diced Pepperoni
- 1 1/2 Cups Diced Salami
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 1/2 Cup Cubed Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup Cubed Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Small DicedRed Onion
- 2 Cups Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups Diced Cucumber
- 2 Cups Cannellini Beans
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Salt
- 1 Tsp Honey
Toss all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and top with parsley.
Add more Italian dressing if you you wish!
Questions for you!
- Are you a fan of summer pasta salads?
- Do you feel like the months are flying by?
- What are you most excited about this summer?