Thanksgiving Dinner Photos!

1799926_783781568335088_6500085853055730310_o

I’ve never been a fan of Thanksgiving food. I’d choose pizza, pasta, or Chinese over Thanksgiving food. I’ve never craved mashed potatoes, turkey, or stuffing but this year I was converted into a Thanksgiving food lover.

There was no dry turkey this year, no unseasoned potatoes, or burnt stuffing.

10679717_783781221668456_1738088664518337666_o

Ralph made his famous sausage stuffing (I will share the recipe with you all soon)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love the idea of offering salad at the Thanksgiving table. After all the heavy foods served, you feel better after eating something light. Plus, Nick’s mom’s salad dressing is to die for.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I guess it’s fair to expect an Italian dish when you’re at an Italian’s home for Thanksgiving. Eggplant parm is the only way I’ll eat eggplant. It’s delicious!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

How incredible does that Thanksgiving plate look?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Of course every Thanksgiving plate should be served with red wine.

1410782_783781341668444_7972641324451280836_o

1511620_783780788335166_2169551951801264330_o

10255482_783781338335111_8885384829482675115_o

10287002_783781218335123_3892967367448127615_o

My mom used to make me ham every Thanksgiving because I never liked Turkey. Ralph’s turkey was so moist and flavorful. It didn’t taste like any turkey I’ve ever had. He does some kind of turkey gymnastics with that thingย and flips it over on all sides.

10431372_783781551668423_6284905654848919914_o

This was the first time trying green bean casserole. I usually make my sweet green beans at Thanksgiving. I can’t believe it took me this long to try green bean casserole because it was really good. I’m already looking forward to next year’s Thanksgiving!

What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dish? Mine is definitely stuffing!

Comments

• Angela

I’d love the stuffing and dressing recipes!

Reply to Angela
  • Wonni

Bahahahaha… turkey gymnastics …
    That food looks so delicious! Iยดd love if it was impossible to show scented pictures.
    Share all recipes you can get!!!

Reply to Wonni
  • Emily

My mom make sweet potato casserole, but not the marshmallow kind–ick! It’s just mashed sweet potatoes, love, and then on top is a mix of brown sugar and chopped pecans and baked in the oven! So good

Reply to Emily
  • Jessica

Stuffing is my favorite too! I’m picky about my stuffing though – I’m used to my aunt’s homemade stuffing…it’s amazing!

Reply to Jessica
  • Kristin C

Stuffing has always been one of my favorite foods! I could bypass the turkey much quicker than I could ever bypass stuffing. Though, in my southern-ness, its always been called “dressing” in my house ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reply to Kristin C
  • Jennifer Arteaga

My fav is stuffing too! but I love a lot of thanksgiving food!!!

Reply to Jennifer Arteaga
  • blah

๐Ÿ™‚

Reply to blah
  • Linda @ the Fitty

I’m the exact opposite–I’d choose thanksgiving food over Chinese, pizza or pasta any day! It’s probably because I’m so used to eating those things around the house that thanksgiving food is something new. Not to mention homemade foods always just taste the best!

Reply to Linda @ the Fitty
  • Sara

I would love the recipe for Nicks moms dressing!!!!! I’m so tired of the same old ones. Could you post that also?! Thanks Taralynn!! You are doing so great! I can’t wait until I move to Charleston after my masters program!!!! Hopefully I’ll see ya there xoxoxo

Reply to Sara