1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tsp Honey
3 Packets Truvia
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Applesauce
1 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seed
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Extra Ripe Bananas (Browned)
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Almond Extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- In an electric mixer, add : egg whites, egg, applesauce, 1 tbsp honey, almond extract, and mashed bananas. Mix on Medium speed.
- In a separate bowl sift together : flax, Truvia, salt, cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to electric mixer on slow speed.
- Grease a brownie pan with coconut oil. Add mixture to pan 2 inches thick. (if pan is too small, save for second batch)
- Cook 20-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Garnish with 1 tsp honey and banana slices.