Take your taste buds to a Mexican paradise with this delicious, nutritious and refreshing salad!
- 1 Ripe Medium Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Medium Onion Diced
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Crushed Clove Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Diced Pineapple
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Jicama
- 3 Cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1/3 Avocado Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1 Serving Cooked Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp Kraft Tomato Tuscan Vinaigrette.
- In a bowl marinate cooked shrimp in Cajun seasoning.
- In a medium bowl combine onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, and salt. Squeeze lime into bowl (save a remainder of the lime for jicama) Stir well and let sit for an hour, along with the shrimp.
- Squeeze remainder of lime over jicama.
- Toss the romaine and vinaigrette together.
- Top romaine with limed jicama, chopped avocado, pineapple, pico and shrimp.