- Four 100 Calorie Whole Grain Tortillas (CarbSmart high fiber) Or you can use lettuce wraps.
- Cooking Spray
- Packet of Low Sodium Fajita Seasoning Packet (Simply Organic)
- 24 Oz Cooked Shrimp
- 1 Large Green, 1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Medium Onion
- 3 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 4 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- Cut up Onion, Broccoli, and peppers and add them to a skillet on Medium high. (Make sure pan is greased with Spray)
- Add Packet of Low Sodium Fajita Seasoning
- Cook for 6 minutes , then add in Shrimp and Stir frequently
- Cook until the shrimp is glazed and brown
- Add slices of pepper jack cheese and mix until melted.
- Split the fajita filling onto four tortillas
- Roll fajitas into burrito forms and lay them on the skillet to brown! I served with brown rice!