- Pillsbury Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- 5 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1/8 Tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- Let Pillsbury rolls rise over night covered up or for 4 hours.
- Mix together Sugar and Cinnamon in a small bowl
- In another small bowl melt the butter.
- Take a risen Pillsbury rolls and dip it into the melted butter, then dip it into the cinnamon/sugar mixture until completely covered.
- Place it flat against the oven dish, continue until all rolls are in the dish and covered.
- Add the remaining butter to the bottom of the dish through the cracks and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon/sugar on top.
- Cook for about 55 minutes on 350 or until the rolls are fully cooked.
- Combine Vanilla, Confectioners sugar, and milk into a small bowl
- drizzle over the monkey bread evenly.