Whole Wheat Pita Pocket W/Honey
1 Cup Romaine Lettuce
1 Tbsp Caesar Dressing
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1 Unit Grilled Chicken
Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
1 Slice Turkey Bacon
- Marinate chicken in a plastic bag with garlic Parmesan seasoning for a couple hours.
- Cook chicken in a frying pan until done. Cut the chicken into slices and place them into the refrigerator to cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine caesar, parmesan, and romaine together.
- Cook up turkey bacon in microwave, oven or frying pan and crumble the bacon into bits. Add to mixing bowl
- Spray each side of Pita Pocket with cooking spray and place on skillet to lightly brown
- Stuff all the ingredients into pocket with chicken.