Fall is here and it’s time to cram in all the grilling before the snow covers the patio! Tonight we had grilled peaches, steamed carrots, salmon, corn, and stuffing!
I actually prefer baked salmon. It’s a lot more moist and juicy. The grill or smoker dries out the fish and makes it chewy.
The salmon was flavored with teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice and then baked in the oven for 20 minutes.
Grilled peaches seasoned with maple syrup and cinnamon!
Bake in foil until nice and soft! You could wait for the grill marks, but I like to take them out before.
- *6 Cups Mini Whole Grain Croutons (unflavored)
- *1 Cup Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth
- *2 Tbsps. Chopped Chives
- *1 Medium Onion Diced
- *2 Large Celery Stalks Diced
- *1/2 Tbsps. Minced Garlic
- *2 Tbsps. Olive Oil
- *4 Morning Star Sausage Patties (defrosted & diced)
- -Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- – Sautee the celery and onion in a frying pan with 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- -Add the sausage patties to the frying pan and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- -Add the croutons to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour chicken broth over the top and give it a nice toss.
- -Mix the minced garlic, olive oil, chives, and sautéed ingredients into the croutons. If it’s not wet enough, add more broth.
- -Add salt and pepper to taste.
- -Add stuffing to a greased oven pan.
- -Bake 30 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown