My Week So Far: Eats, Fitness, & Projects!

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

It’s 5:00 am here, and I’m relaxing with a cup of coffee before the day starts. You’re probably wondering why I’m recapping on a Friday. It feels a bit strange, but I have a fun weekend planned, and that’ll need a post of its own. I may be a bit M.I.A. this weekend, so this will make up for it. It’s been one productive week so far. I decided to declutter the house, finally finish up the guest room, complete little frame projects, and deep clean all the rooms. There wasn’t a spot missed. Now that everything is completely done (minus the office) I feel so good. I can go into the weekend on a high note. Speaking of a high note, the reason I’m awake so early is that I have to drink my coffee, walk the dogs two miles, and get to my workout class at 6:45! And write this post of course!

So here is how my week has been so far…
My gym was finally back open! I was so ready to reunite with my classes.

The schedule ended up changing for my Monday class, but they had it wrong. Since I was thirty minutes early, I decided to power walk the treadmill at an incline. Also, my legs have taken a beating from the boot camps.
Monday’s custom cuts class was super hard and all about the arms. We did four circuits. Each circuit had three exercises that we had to repeat for ten minutes. I’ve been upping all of my weights the past two weeks. I am certainly feeling it today.Β
When I got home, I had anΒ RX BAR for my post workout, pineapple slices, and Lemon Sparkling water.

For lunch, I had pita chips and leftover deviled eggs. Those are so good! πŸ™‚ I may make them again this weekend.
Monday night dinner: Baby kale & chard with a Greek dressing, quinoa, and an omelet (6 egg whites +1 yolk.) I fell asleep watching the bachelor and it was boring per usual.
I woke up so sore from Monday’s class, so I decided to skip Tuesday’s workout and go for a long walk with the pups instead. This is why I don’t plan rest days because I’d rather take them when I truly need them. I try to take two a week. I’m glad I took it off because I got SO MUCH done.

Lunch: Omelet (6 egg whites +1 yolk) baby kale & chard with a Greek dressing, quinoa, Parmesan chips, & avocado.Β
I decided to declutter and get rid of things that I don’t use or that have been laying around for no reason. I filled up seven bins with items that I don’t want. And…it’s safe to say I needed to do this.Β
I couldn’t believe how many doubles of things I had. Two can openers, two rolling pins, two grill tongs, and multiples of so much!
And don’t get me started on the mugs…
It took me about three hours, but having all of that useless stuff out of the house made me feel so good!Β
I made protein peanut butter cups when I was finished πŸ™‚ You can find the recipe here!Β
Remember that old snack jar I bought about five years ago? (probably not) but I brought it back to life. I filled it with sweet treats at the bottom, almonds in the middle and protein bars on top! So many of you were asking me about these stacking jars on my Instagram story! I actually found the same set cheaper on Amazon! Here is the link!:)Β
For dinner, I made steamed broccoli and cauliflower and baked salmon. My salmon had garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, lime, honey, and low sodium soy sauce.Β
After my coffee time and dog walks on Wednesday morning, I had a protein shake for breakfast. My shake had one scoop of protein powder, 1 large frozen banana, and unsweetened almond milk!
My upstairs hallway was so bare and needed some decor! I decided to take cheap black frames and add pictures of my favorite, Audrey Hepburn. I found a photograph book for $3.00, so it was perfect material!Β
For lunch, I made a sandwich! It had avocado, yellow mustard, gouda cheese, organic chicken slices, and Dave’s Killer Bread. So delicious.Β
Finally, the end tables and backboard were finished for the guest room! The curtains went up, and I added all the final touches! I’ll post more photos of the room once it’s completely done. I put a little reading chair and a shelf in the opposite corner.
Wednesday night is the best. It’s funnyΒ because I used to dread going to the Wednesday night classes. I would take me four days to recover, but now I’m lifting heavier and being pushed harder. I love it! I love spending my hour going as hard and as heavy as I can.

After class, I headed out to walk the pups. Grumples had so much energy, so we ended up walking three miles. I don’t know where it came from, but I was rolling with it. The weather has also been super nice in the mornings and evenings. I don’t mind being out there.Β
I made a random dinner on Wednesday night. I cooked up chicken and added Trader Joe’s cauliflower rice, carrots, kidney beans, kale, spinach, garlic, black pepper, and parmesan cheese.Β
It turned out to be really good! Because I had so much going on this week, I didn’t get around to meal prep. It was much harder without it, so next week, I’m going right back to the meal prep! Lesson learned.Β
Another long dog walk on Thursday morning! I always have a slice of peanut butter toast with my coffee after walks. It’s become a tradition.Β
And of course, the beggars are on top of it.Β
Later that morning, I blogged my dark chocolate protein peanut butter cups!Β
I made a protein scramble with four egg whites, one yolk, and leftover chicken and cauliflower rice from dinner. It turned out to be delicious!Β
I was out and about all day yesterday afternoon, so I picked up some snacks. I love the 100 calories Think Jerky packets. They have 16g of protein, so it’s perfect for a quick protein boost. I need to get these for the house! And the mango ginger chews were amazing! I like to keep them in my car.Β
For lunch, I made toast with avocado, Havarti, avocado, and organic chicken slices on top of multi-grain bread.
I spent last night taking apart my fridge. I scrubbed every shelf and drawer. It was overdue!
Β I headed out to my parents last night so I could use my dad’s shop-vac to clean my car while the dogs played in the backyard. I was on a cleaning roll.Β
I brought my dinner over!:) I had a salad with dinner leftovers on top, pretzels, parmesan crisps, Greek dressing, and a berry RX BAR on the side!

I can’t wait to share my weekend with you! I’d tell you what I’m doing, but Kyle reads my blog daily (how cute is that?) and it’s a surprise for him!

Well, I’m off to my workout class now! I hope you guys have a FABULOUS weekend! πŸ™‚

Questions for you!

1. How many items do you think you could get rid of that you don’t use?
  2. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
  3. What are three items you’d keep in your snack jar?

Comments

• Miranda

What do you put in your coffee? I cannot bring myself to drink coffee black but I know so many creamers are deemed “bad” ?

Reply to Miranda
  • Melissa

I started back on my fitness journey after I had my son and then started taking it seriously (a year later) and now I am down past my pre-pregnancy weight (whoop-whoop).

How many calories do you burn each day? It seems like you are really active!

I have that same protein powder but not really use how to start using it or what recipes would be good with it. Any suggestions? Do you do it as a snack or meal replacement?

Love your blog!!!

Reply to Melissa

Hi, Melissa!

Nice job reaching your goals! My calories burnt change depending on my activity level. I am very active, but I also make sure to fuel my body with a ton of protein and complex carbs to keep it strong and running! I wouldn’t be able to be active if I didn’t have the proper fuel and extra calories.

Protein powder is great and it can be beneficial in snacks or meals. I usually use it as a post workout re-fuel, but never a meal replacement. I’ll eat a meal about two hours after having my shake. After a workout, I like to mix the protein powder with 1/2 frozen banana and almond milk! It can be a great quick breakfast as well! It’s something you don’t have to sit down to eat before starting your day or heading out on the road!

• Mae

Where did you get your kettlebells

Reply to Mae
  • Lace

Your food looks great. Makes me hungry!

Reply to Lace
  • Anonymous

What running shoes do you wear?

Reply to Anonymous
  • Anonymous

Still waiting on your new post…

Reply to Anonymous
  • Amina

How many items do you think you could get rid of that you don’t use?
    We’ve actually been going through a lot of our stuff because we’re having a yard sale. But I’m sure there’s a few things in the basement.

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I worked most of the weekend but got to got out & dance Saturday night with my girls!

What are three items you’d keep in your snack jar?
    Lara bars, popcorn & Justins dark chocolate pb cups. ?? I need to make your healthier version!

Reply to Amina

Hi!

Yard sales are so fun! Love getting rid of it all.

Sounds like a fun Saturday!

mmmmmmmmmm those sound like good choices for a snack bar! The protein ones are so easy to make! πŸ™‚

• Kam

What did you do over the weekend?

Reply to Kam
  • Amy

I can’t wait to hear about your weekend

Reply to Amy
  • Anonymous

Where did you get the chair next to your tv?

Reply to Anonymous
  • Chelsea @ Chelsea Be Healthy

Oh my goodness I LOVE that snack jar!! How cute!!

I actually renovate houses with my boyfriend so we move about twice a year to our next renovation project. So we actually get a chance to de-clutter pretty frequently! It’s the best feeling ever to clean things out and start fresh!!

Reply to Chelsea @ Chelsea Be Healthy
  • Katie

Hi Taralynn, Love this post! I def need to take part in the challenge, I have so much unnecessary stuff just collecting dust in the attic. Your mug situation is too funny lol. BTW Your house is so pretty – love how you decorate it. Your “random dinner” looks amazing .. sometimes the random ones come out the best! πŸ˜‰
    XO, Katie | http://www.meshkomoments.com

Reply to Katie
  • Tiffany

I’m loving that snack jar! I’d add nuts, m&ms, and cheerios!

Reply to Tiffany
  • Emily B

I went on a decluttering frenzy myself this last spring before our baby came! I was all about getting rid of all the junk I don’t need and use. I got rid of a lot of stuff. Though I definitely probably could get rid of more!!

Life lately has been getting used to mommyhood. Our boy is almost 2 weeks old so it has just been adjusting to a new “normal”

I love that canister snack idea! I screen shot it when you had it on Instagram! I would put Oatmega bars, nuts or trail mix and maybe some yummy chocolates. Such a cute idea!!

Reply to Emily B

I am going to start doing it every Friday! I have a ton more to get rid of!

Congrats on you boy! So amazing!

Those are all delicious choices!

• Vanessa

How many items do you think you could get rid of that you don’t use?
    Still too many! I am getting more and more minimalistic over years already but I am definitely not there yet.

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
    Weekend is almost over, but I went out for drinks with a friend on friday and visited my parents on saturday.

What are three items you’d keep in your snack jar?
    Pecan nuts, dark chocolate and something savoury. Salted popcorn maybe?

Reply to Vanessa
  • Harriet

Wow What a very productive week. de cluttering is the best feeling , twice a year I try to declutter the house it always amazes me how much stuff you can accumulate in 6 months, my last de cluttering 7 boxes were filled.
    I am so jealous about your gym work outs, I haven’t been to the gym in 12 weeks due to health but next week I am going back!!! My plans for this weekend is on Saturday to deep clean my kombi van, ready for the upcoming summer. Then on Sunday I am going to test drive new cars for work but must be able to fit the dogs! Thinking a Audi A4 allroad or Jeep Wrangler. My snack jars are filled with dried fruit, almonds and dark chocolate, the only problem is they all taste so good together. Have a fantastic weekend!

Reply to Harriet

It’s literally the best!!

You have to take care of your health first πŸ˜€ Have fun test driving cars! How fun!

Both of those cars are great!!

• Calynn

Where is your living room rug from? It is just what I have been looking for.

Reply to Calynn
  • Tanya

It makes me sad you got rid of the Canada mug! ☹ That’s where I’m from and it’s sad to see Canada get eliminated

Reply to Tanya
  • Susie @ Mile High Dreamers

Your guest room looks so good! I can’t wait until we have an actual house so we can decorate like that too. Although I’m not so creative, so I’ll have to steal most of my ideas from Pinterest haha

Ben and I actually made it our goal when we first moved into our current place that we’d downsize, and that was a year ago, so we’re pretty good at this point! I think there’s ALWAYS stuff in my closet I could get rid of though.

We’re finally back from Italy, so this weekend will be full of laundry, house cleaning, and grocery shopping. After three weeks on the road, I’m weirdly excited for all of those things.
    And to get a workout in!

If I had three items in a snack jar they’d be: dried mango, Rx Bars, and a trail mix!

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend, whatever it is that you’re doing! Can’t wait to hear about it!

Reply to Susie @ Mile High Dreamers

Thanks, Susie!!

I bet you’re happy and sad to be back from Italy! What an amazing experience.

DRIED MANGO! So addicting, especially with pineapple.

xo xo xo

• Jessie

Have a fun weekend!

Reply to Jessie
  • Anonymous

Cute dogs!

Reply to Anonymous
  • Katy lees

Hi lovely,
    Thanks for all the inspiration ?? Just wondering if you’ll be doing the recipe for the buffalo chicken tortilla that you mentioned because it sounds ?Lots of love from England ? Katy

Reply to Katy lees
  • Liuye

thousands ! Lol . I have no idea why I had bought them .eventhough I already have one [maybe double ] . Summer clean .spring clean. Atumn clean .winter cleaning…….drive me crazy . I need make a paln of shopping

I don’t have a special plan . study and watch some tv show.and yoga .
    We all early birds. I usually get up before 6am .so I have plenty of time to finish my to- do-list and make a new one for next week.

Have fun !August is about here .enjoy!I know I will

Reply to Liuye
  • Emily

This Friday post made me happy to read! All of your food looks delicious and I can’t wait to read about your weekend.

Reply to Emily
  • Casey the College Celiac

It’s amazing how many things you don’t need that can hide out in the house…that’s one benefit of being a marine brat. Since we moved so often, we were always purging extra items! No big fun plans for me this weekend…but I will be making some homemade granola, which would def go in a snack jar!

Reply to Casey the College Celiac
  • Melissa FitzGerald

1. I just moved across the country from Chicago to Florida, so the answer to that is A TON! I only brought the absolute necessities with me. I think at the end of it all I had five or six IKEA bags’ worth (you know the bag I’m talking about!) plus two laundry bins full of stuff that I either tossed in the dumpster or donated to Goodwill. It felt SO GOOD! And I’m sure I’ll find more to get rid of once I actually go through the stuff I DID ship.

2. I’m currently in California for my sister’s bachelorette party! So this weekend is going to be, in a word… crazy! We got a penthouse in downtown LA and we’re going to see Hollywood Men, and who knows what else. πŸ˜‰

3. I’d probably keep trail mix, almond butter cups, and jerky in my snack jar!

Reply to Melissa FitzGerald

What a fun move! I bet you’ll be LOVING the weather this winter. You did good on the minimalizing move!

Ohhhhhh let me know what you do in LA! Going there next month πŸ™‚

Those are perfect snacks for the jar!

• Melissa FitzGerald

Ooh, have the best time in LA! I LOVE it here, and it’s going to be my next move. I will DEFINITELY be appreciative of Florida’s “winter weather” this year.

Most of my time here has been spent with family, but I did manage to squeeze in going to the Griffith Observatory and to the Getty Villa! Both were amazing and beautiful. The Griffith Observatory is a bit of a hike to get to, but it’s fun and the view is incredible! It’s a perfect shot of the Hollywood sign. πŸ™‚

Reply to Melissa FitzGerald
  • Brooklyn

Girl! What a productive week! I love weeks like those πŸ™‚

I am a mug hoarder, so seeing all of your mugs made me heart happy!

I still need to try cauliflower rice, guarantee I’ll love it.

Reply to Brooklyn

I agree! It went by so fast πŸ™‚

lol that is funny. I LOVE mugs, but I end up using the same four all the time! I got rid of half!

YES, try it! Get it at TJ if you can!

• Georgina

Your place is beauitul!

Reply to Georgina
  • Teresa

Hiya!

I could easily get rid of a few containers of random stuff. Biggest opportunities are drinking glasses, random appliances we never opened after our wedding (duplicates),old books, and like random momentos. We had no idea what to do with stuff we “kind of” wanted after we moved out of our parents house but now that it’s cluttering up my space – I don’t want a lot of it anymore!

Plans include our farmers market, blogging some, and perhaps a little shopping πŸ™‚ (urgh…I suppose that completely contradicts my de-cluttering statement above.. oops….:) )

3 snack jar musts: Justin’s Mini dark chocolate Peanut Butter cups, pretzels, and the Archer Farms brand (Target) Monster Trail Mix (OMG. <3)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Reply to Teresa

Hi, Teresa!

Sometimes you just have to let the stuff go! I felt bad getting rid of gifts, but sometimes you just have to!

Perfect weekend πŸ™‚ Gotta love the Farmer’s market.

MMMMMM LOVE Target’s snack section! & it’s pretty cheap!

xo xo

• Nina

Hi! Reading one of your recaps is always a pleasure after a long work day πŸ™‚ (plus, your meals often inspire me – that avocado sandwich looks delicious!)

How many items do you think you could get rid of that you don’t use?
    I think I could get rid of some of my mugs (but they remind of the places I found them : Italy, Scotland…) and I should probably have a look at my clothes (I have dresses I love so much but NEVER wear)

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
    I wish I had, but it’s gonna be a busy weekend :
    – cleaning (I have to get rid of some stuff – old magazines, broken jewellery I can’t fix…)
    – repairing my bike (I’ve never done that and my nice and helpful neighbor wasn’t here this week to save me)
    – maybe I’m going to run tomorrow evening (fun part of the weekend), but I’m not sure : it’s pretty hot outside actually and I didn’t feel good last time

What are three items you’d keep in your snack jar?
    Mini cookies in the bottom, cashews in the middle and dried fruits on top (cranberries or something more classical like pineapple or bananas…)

Reply to Nina

Thank you, Nina!!

I am the same way! I have way too much that I don’t wear and it’s definitely time for me to part!

Productive weekends are sometimes the best! Helps clear the mind during the week. Hope you get SOME relaxation πŸ™‚

Ohhhhhhhh dried fruits are my weakness!

• Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

Congrats on finishing up on the guest room! It looks really good!! And the snack jar idea is brilliant, it looks photogenic too!

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

Reply to Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
  • Stephanie @ Box Jumps and Bows

SO.MANY.COFFEE.CUPS. lol πŸ™‚

Where did you find the kid’s version of RX bars? I’ve never seen them. Do you like them?

Reply to Stephanie @ Box Jumps and Bows
  • Katie

First, I SO agree with you on the Bachelorette! It is so boring. I sure hope the next season is better!
    I have so many things I could get rid of! Going through our closet and spare bedroom has been on my list for weeks. I keep shoving it to the bottom because I don’t want to actually get to it! ha!
    Cant wait to hear about your weekend!

Reply to Katie
  • Ray

Thank you for sharing where you got that snack jar!

Reply to Ray

Would you ever do a bikini competition, Tara? And omg, will you be selling all that clutter in a garage sale?

No! HAHA I could never do that. First, my body and genetics will not let me do that without going to the extremes. It takes a lot for me to get fitness results. Just not my cup of tea! I do follow a lot of body comp body builders because they have great workouts and inspire me, but that’s just not for me:)

We are having a community garage sale, so I’ll probably do it them!

man, fly me down there so I can buy some of your sh*t! πŸ™‚ I think I’ll find a lot that I like.

I have this feeling you also like house-shopping. And looking at interior decor. Do you?

• BriAnna

Hello from Kansas City! I have been reading your blog for a couple weeks now πŸ™‚ I keep stealing your yummy recipes! I have a 1 year old son, 2 giant pups, and an amazing husband. I am a full time working momma- trying to get back on the workout wagon, and balance everything. So- thank you, for inspiring me to keep my positive attitude and outlook, and enriching me with fun fitness and keeping my belly happy.

Reply to BriAnna
  • Annie

You always inspire me to get organized! Now I’m planning a deep clean of my closet tonight. Have a great weekend!

Reply to Annie
  • Mel

You have no idea how happy I was when I saw this recap. I look forward to your posts every day! You should do weekend/week recaps more often!

Reply to Mel
  • Carlee

Your place is so stinking cute!!! Moving from KC to Raleigh definitely helped me get rid of stuff. Got rid of unworn/used stuff when packing and even more unpacking! Much needed–and could probably do more : /
    This weekend we’re going to Wrightsville beach!!…ever been?! It’ll be a first for us, so any tips/tricks are happily accepted!
    Snacks–skittles, almonds/trail mix/mixed nuts, pretzels maybe?! I’d probably have to change it up often!!
    I used cauliflower rice last night to make a burrito bowl! SO GOOD!

Reply to Carlee

Thank you, Carlee!

I am going to try to do that each Month!

I haven’t but have heard good things about the beach! You’ll have to let me know how it goes!

Lol, I haven’t had skittles in so long! I used to love the tropical and sour ones!

• Jennifer

Oh man, I wish I had time to deep clean like that. In the winter I usually do, but this summer has been so bad ?? maybe next weekend! Haha

There’s a few things I could get rid of… but I live in a small apartment so it’s hard to really collect too much, it’s really the clothes that need to Go! I’ve actually been working super hard at cleaning out my closet, and I’ve gotten rid of SO much! I sell it all on Poshmark and have made so much money — I follow another blogger who sells stuff on there and it goes so fast! (thestyledpress.com)

Yes!! Leaving work early today and heading Up North for the weekend. Lake time, boat rides, and good times! We go the first weekend in August every year and it’s one of my favorite weekends of the summer!

Snack jar would definitely have some type of candy/chocolate, mints/gum of some sort, and nuts probably!

Have a super fun weekend!! πŸ™‚

Reply to Jennifer

You have to be in the mood to do it too! You know what I mean?

I have heard about Poshmark. My friend, Meighan, preaches about it.

That sounds like a fun weekend!! I can’t wait to hear about it.

Nuts are always a good one to add in there.

xo xo

• Meghan Richer

Decluttering is seriously the best feeling, I just hate that it takes so long! Looks like you got a ton done! I just went through a lot of stuff in my apartment, my sister in laws are having a rummage sale this weekend so I brought them a ton of stuff to put in it, it felt so good to get that stuff out, I’m not sure why I was hanging on to it for so long! I laughed at your coffee mug pictures, because that’s how my counter looked too haha, I had so many coffee cups and I’m not sure why, there’s only 2 of us living in my apartment, and we rarely have company over that drinks coffee!

My husband and I are heading to my parents house for the weekend, they live about 2 hours away from us. I think we are going to a car show on Saturday and I’m sure if the weather is nice we will have a bonfire. It’s been really rainy this week in Wisconsin so I’m hoping it clears up today!

I bought snack jars about a year ago, but I don’t keep snacks in them. I have hot cocoa mix, sugar, flour, and oats in them. I like the idea of keeping granola bars in them, mine are just sort of randomly thrown in a cupboard.

Hope your weekend is a lot of fun, can’t wait to hear about it!

Reply to Meghan Richer

It felt amazing to get rid of all the junk.

Lol there is only ONE of me living here and Kyle doesn’t even drink coffee when he comes over (can’t believe my boyfriend doesn’t drink coffee) lol

That’ll be such a fun weekend!!! Hoping it clears up for you too!

That’s smart. I used to keep jewelry in it years ago.

• Jenni

I get rid of unused clothing if I haven’t worn it at all that season. My weekend plans are a road trip with my daughter and grand daughter upstate Illinois to visit some friends and discover what a new town to visit has to offer! My favorite snacks are licorice, dark chocolate covered almonds and cheddar rice crackers.

Reply to Jenni
  • Lauren

This is a random question, but where did you get your couch? We got a new couch in a similar style and I am so disappointed; after 6 months, the couch already looks like it’s 10 years old! The cushions are completely warped. Yours looks really good, and I’m sure it gets plenty of use with big dogs!

Reply to Lauren
  • Shannen

I’ve been cleaning a lot this week too! Maybe it’s something in the air! I usually hate it. I understand your mug problem though. I have too many of my own! (Also I do remember when you got those snack jars! Haha)
    This weekend I don’t have too much planned. We have a little family reunion on Saturday but it’s only for like 3 hours. The rest of the weekend I’m dedicating to sleep, Netflix, and showing my blog some tlc!
    I’m excited to hear about your weekend plans! And I’m definitely not complaining about an extra recap post this week! ☺ hope you have fun!

Reply to Shannen

I have a love and hate relationship with cleaning! On one hand I enjoy decluttering but on the other hand I live in a stuffy basement and all that dust gives me the sniffles.

Lol that summer cleaning! Cause it’s too hot to be outside during the day lol

That is funny that you remember that!! Literally like 5 years ago! The fact that theyre still alive!…

Sounds like a fun Saturday!

xo xo xo glad you enjoyed the friday cap!

• Jaime

1. Probably at least a box full. I have a small house and regularly go through stuff to get rid of because I hate clutter!
    2. Yes! It was my birthday yesterday so tonight after work I’m going to my parents house for a dinner with family and friends. Then tomorrow will be a morning hike/walk with the dogs followed by pool time, then a night out in the city! Sunday theres a fun street festival in my neighborhood πŸ™‚
    3. Mixed nuts, go macro protein bars, and dried mango slices!

Reply to Jaime
  • Carrie this fit chick

Have a fun weekend! I certainly love how versatile tjs cauliflower rice is. I’m making some for lunch! I could get rid of SO many old clothing items. Its embarrasing how much I hoard!

Reply to Carrie this fit chick