Vanilla Pudding W/Strawberries & Meals

IMG_5655

Ive really been on an oatmeal kick lately. 1. because it’s easy, 2. because it’s warm and 3. because its delicious! This morning I hadΒ oatmeal with blueberries in it. I like to mix in 1/4 up of almond milk to make it creamy.

IMG_5663

For lunch, I had leftovers! Chicken & asparagus. I also made a protein shake.

IMG_5674

Afternoon snack! I had sliced strawberries, vanilla pudding, and a cup of coffee. This would actually be a perfect healthy dessert on valentines day.

IMG_5675

What are your valentines day plans?

Comments

• Fifty Shades of Grey

what did you get for valentines day?

Reply to Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Yousuck

you suck

Reply to Yousuck
  • hank

i want to be your valentine

Reply to hank
  • mika

Your photos are getting better

Reply to mika
  • Kayla

I love reading your posts. It is always part of my “break” at work or in the middle of my day. So happy for you!

Reply to Kayla
  • Melissa @ The Green Palate Life

That cookie cake is too cute! Hope you had a magical day, Taralynn! <3

Reply to Melissa @ The Green Palate Life
  • Chelsea

Hi Taralynn I absolutley love your blog, you seem like a very sweet girl with a great attitude on life and have such a good message for those trying to improve their health ! I was online today and saw an ad for diet pills that had your before and after picture with from your blog (the one with the green dress) as the ad and then it said “she wanted to loose a little fat but what happens next will shock you”. If you click the link it then goes to talk about these diet pills.
    Since I follow your blog, I don’t think I have ever seen you advocate for diet pills or anything of that sort and I am familiar with your stories on how you lost the weight in highschool as well as your before and after picture . Maybe it is an ad that you consented to and are being paid for, and if so that’s fine Im not posting this to criticize you in any way , I just wanted you to be aware that this company may be falsely using your picture and story to profit from in case this was something you did not consent to. Especially because it is something like diet pills that does not seem to be what your message is to girls trying to be healthier and loving their body . I copied the link http://womenslifebeauty.com/c/?p=c3crYnp2cCl4YiFge3Q6Y25k&offerset=13&sxid=7weu3o392915&pid=1011338&ad=ba-ios3-3#stay

I also screenshot the ad that shows your picture that leads to that website so if you need it feel free to email me.

Again, love your blog! Thanks for your inspiration!
    Chelsea

Reply to Chelsea
  • Kristin C

Awww. I hope you and Nick have a great time today!

My husband and I are going to go out for lunch. He wants to watch the Duke game tonight πŸ˜‰

Reply to Kristin C
  • cait

Hey long time follower here. Aw so adorable! I hope you guys have a great day! I am a nurse so I work today and tomorrow 7-7 but my mans making me a nice dinner and dessert. I am up early to decorate the bathroom mirror with post its of every little thing i love about him in the shape of a heart, I saw it on Pintrest and it looked adorable. Have a great weekend!

Reply to cait

Awww! I saw that on Pinterest too! With the pink sticky notes?!? I hope you guys have a blast πŸ™‚ XO

Btw…being a nurse is one of the greatest jobs out there! πŸ™‚ XO

• Sandra

Your going to school to be a nurse aren’t you!? Since you posted about going to school I thought “she’s going to be a nurse!” I don’t know why but you’ve always looked like a nurse to me. I may be wrong, but you’d be a great one! I totally see you pulling off scrubs which most don’t do! Hope you have a great Valentines day!

Reply to Sandra

No lol. I don’t have the stomach to be a nurse. But, I do appreciate nurses. My aunt, my cousins, my soon to be sister in law are all nurses and what they do is admirable πŸ™‚

• Josie Sumii

Hi Taralynn! I think I’m probably like 20 years older than you, but I love your blog. I find your enthusiasm for life, food, and working out inspiring. Thank you so much. You had mentioned earlier that there was such a thing as eating too much fruit. What and where did you hear about that? Thanks Josie

Reply to Josie Sumii

Thanks Josie!

I think it really depends on the person. I was eating 6-7 cups a fruit a day hitting over 100g of sugar. Instead of eating more vegetables, I replaced them with fruit. Fruit has tons of nutrients your body needs, but not all of them. My face started breaking out from all the sugar, and it was just way too much. Now I’m eating my body’s recommended amount 2-3 cups and replacing the rest of the fruit with more vegetables or protein. Too much fruit can result in high blood glucose levels. I don’t think you should cut out fruit because it has a lot of vitamins that the body needs, but I was just eating way too much of it. πŸ™‚ Hope that helps!

• fella

He is so lucky!

Reply to fella
  • Stacy @ Sweating Tulipz

My husband and I actually had a fun Valentine’s dinner out tonight instead of tomorrow. When Valentine’s day falls on a weekend I really just prefer we stay in, but he insisted. Tomorrow will be filled with a workout together and a low key night with movies and maybe a pizza! Enjoy your Vday!

Reply to Stacy @ Sweating Tulipz

That is so smart! I thought about doing the same thing, but we are going to a tiny town and so hopefully we won’t hit the valentines day crowd. Last year was a disaster! Hope you had a great time!

• Lindsay

All of the goodies look great. He’s going to love what you put together for him. πŸ™‚

Reply to Lindsay
  • Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out

That looks like a delicious snack!

Reply to Livi @ Eat, Pray, Work It Out

You got any plans to see that new movie with nick, “Fifty Shades of Grey”?

• Maria

I feel like I missed a post or something. Are you sharing about your relationship or keeping it private!?

Reply to Maria