Mr. Ralph’s Blended Holiday Cheer

Holiday Cheer

The day after Thanksgiving, I helped Nick’s parent put their Christmas decorations up. Ralph thought Phyllis and I deserved a refreshing drink for all of our hard work. He surprised us with these delicious blended drinks.

These drinks are so good and ridiculously addicting. I wouldn’t want to know what the decorations would have looked like after several of these…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I think he said (I’ll confirm today)  the drink was made up of Kahlua, Baileys, ice Vodka, and almond milk blended and topped with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. When he gets back from New York, I am going to challenge him to make these with eggnog.

Comments

• eggnoglover

yum

Reply to eggnoglover
  • Kristin C

That sounds good. I’m a baby about alcohol though. I’d probably have to cut the alcohol in half. lol.

Reply to Kristin C
  • jenn

Please post the recipe soon! That looks delicious

Reply to jenn
  • lechona

apuesto que bebiste demasiados de estos y terminaste guajeando todo porque tenia calorias xdd can you please share the recipe please????
    aunque seas hueca y promuevas malas weas en todas las pendejas que te siguen, sigo leyendo tu blog, aunque es una mierda porque es como un diario de vida xdd

Reply to lechona
  • Zully Hernandez

This looks yummy – my hubby likes creamy drinks, so he might like this recipe. Do you know where they got the chalkboard Christmas countdown thing?? – it’s so darn cute.

Reply to Zully Hernandez
  • Kate

Kahlua, Bailey’s and Vodka blended with ice is called a mudslide. If you do a google search for mudslide recipe variations you should come up with all sorts of good things! I used to work at a place that has Peanutbutter bannana mudslides!

Reply to Kate
  • emily

Where did you find the chalkboard font? I’m looking for one like that for one of my decorating projects!

Reply to emily
  • Mia

Sei così bella. Piace il tuo blog.Si dovrebbe venire a visitare l’Italia quando sei in viaggio un giorno.Pensi che percorrerete mai all’Europa nuovamente?

<3 ~Miapensaseimutobugiardo~

Reply to Mia
  • Sarah

Taralynn, I am so thrilled to see you happy. Your posts have been so much more bubbly lately. When you were dating Jeremy you looked miserable and he used you. Please dont take this the wrong way. I do love you very much.

kisses from France

Reply to Sarah
  • Sarah

Kahlua is one of my favorite mixes and I have to try it with eggnog now. I love your blog taralynn. I hope you are getting in the Christmas spirit. I bet it is hard without your brother.

Reply to Sarah
  • shannon

Tell Ralph to make a cookbook because I hear so much about him. I would like to try his meals.

Reply to shannon
  • JO

Why does the Christmas countdown change from 28 to 13 days from shot to shot? Weird…

Reply to JO
  • lindsey

YUM! When I was in the British Virgin Islands they made a drink similar to this called a Bushwhacker – vodka, kahlua, baleys, amaretto, ice … there are multiple variations but boy are they good!

Reply to lindsey
  • Linda @ TheFitty

Maybe try even a peppermint-mocha style drink with it. 🙂

Reply to Linda @ TheFitty
  • Jeanine Rivituso

these look AMAZING! if he makes them with eggnog…PLEASE share the recipe?! if he allows it of course haha 🙂

Reply to Jeanine Rivituso