I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was one I’ll never forget, and Of course I’ll blog about it later. I’m trying to squeeze in some posts before heading to Charelston. As you all know, my parents moved there over the weekend. I haven’t seen them since late September, so I’m pretty excited. We will probably go out for a Thanksgiving celebration dinner tomorrow. I can’t wait to get in some good beach runs with my mom. She’s my favorite running partner. I have a lot of Thanksgiving foods to run off, too; like these white chocolate cranberry cookies.
Ingredients: *1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, *1/2 teaspoon baking soda, *1 stick butter, *1/2 cup sugar, *1/2 cup packed brown sugar, *1/4 teaspoon sea salt, *1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, *12 ounces white chocolate chips, *3/4 cup dried cranberries.
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a side mixing bowl, combine the flour and baking soda.
2. In an electric mixer, cream the butter until smooth and lump free. (3 minutes)
3. Mix in the packed brown sugar, sugar and salt. (1 minute)
4. Add the egg and vanilla. Lightly beat the ingredients together until combined.
5. Slowly add in the flour & baking soda. Mix in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
6. On a greased baking sheet, add heaping tablespoon sized dough balls 1 1/2 inches apart.
7. Bake 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on them because all ovens cook differently. The edges should be golden brown.
Whenever I make this dough for later use, I wrap it up and keep it in the refrigerator. It’ll last up to one week. If you store it in the freezer, it’ll last up to a month. Sometimes I made the dough as gifts and write the storing directions on the outside.
These cookies were amazing.
They were so festive and perfect for the holiday season. They reminded me of the macadamia nut subway cookies with the bursting flavor of white chocolate chips. I will definitely be making these again. I think next time, I’ll add m&ms and peanut butter chips!
Btw, I perfected the yellow cupcake! I made several recipes and then found the right one! I’ll post that soon!